This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Orchestral & Strings
- Grosso is the 4th instrument in Sonokinetic’s phrase-based orchestral line. Like its predecessors Vivace and Minimal it consists of generic phrases with a unique intuitive user interface. Grosso takes the next step in flexibility for this kind of instrument. All phrases in Grosso are in 12 8 time, and though aimed at driving music, it will suit many styles. Check the videos on our website!
- Minimal represents a revolutionary novel direction in orchestral pattern-based sampling. All phrases are recorded per orchestral section and can be used separately or together and in any combination, allowing for a great deal of variations at your fingertips. In the interface, you have every control in one screen. Score realistic sounding works with ease with Sonokinetic Minimal.
- Friedlander Violin is a deeply-sampled, authentic solo violin library, and Embertone's first full release in the "Intimate Strings" line. This violin performs admirably both on the scoring stage and also fiddlin' on the back porch. Included are chromatically-sampled bow changes, slurs, harsh attacks, rebows, "liquid" portamentos with intuitively programmed velocity control, and a large set of visceral, 8X round-robin staccatos. On top of that is a scripted ensemble builder to give you an instant, controllable Friedlander section. At its core of the library is an inspiring and realistic violin sound, and for those wanting flexibility, there are controls for dynamics, vibrato depth/speed/color, bow noise, and portamento speed.
- SOLO VIOLINO VIRTUOSO a library designed with flexibility in mind. It features continuous dynamic changes in real time, allowing crescendo and diminuendo exactly the way you need it, for an unprecedented level of expressiveness. It features 5 VIOLINS, as well as a convolution-based reverb. Instead of key switches, it is controlled by faders that allow you to shape each note. The faders control: dynamics, vibrato speed, vibrato amplitude or intensity, volume of attack transients, activate glissando, and selecting in between arco notes and pizzicato. This library combines the most advanced techniques in sampling, physical modeling and various forms of synthesis, to deliver the most flexible and realistic virtual violin to this day, paired with the vintage sound of gut strings for a very passionate tone. All the audio elements in this library are delivered with a 96 kHz sampling rate and 32 bit word-length, for maximum precision. Be sure to check the system requirements!
- Vivace features tempo-synced tonal cues, each recorded in all 12 keys utilising our ITM (Intelligent tempo mapping) system so that every sample is automatically integrated perfectly into any arrangement. The pressure of tight deadlines always interferes with the creative process so we believe Vivace is an essential tool to keep orchestrating craftsmanship high in production schedules with tight deadlines and on demand client expectations. Vivace is a dedicated performance sampling library that continues building the Sonokinetic legacy in original one-of-a-kind sampling tools for professional composers and sound designers. A vast collection with over 16,000 samples (32,000 total combination of 16 and 24 bit) propels this impressive library to new heights
Es posible que algunos de estos métodos de pago no sean compatibles en su país. Más información.