Niji Solution 2
Complete Drum Machine with External Sequencer.
If you like my work don't hesitate to donate on my paypal :) firstname.lastname@example.org
A lot of improvements... New sequencer (offset and step knob more intuitive and visual), new sound generators, new master fxs (delay, filter, saturation, eq, compressor ...), compatibility of the gate/shuffle/direction knob with pattern A and B, new fx sequencer section, new mix table with quick access for change patterns and solo function, patch and play compatibility....
Panel B for smaller view.
Be patient when loading the instrument or ensemble (very big process) :) !
Add new FX sequencer section for the filter, saturation, SR reducer and master level.
New snapshots collection by DJ Saint Pierre (Hexarec / Illegal Alien Records)
The Native Instruments Niji Collection and Bento Seq, modified and combined for create a complete drum machine with a lot of options, for studio and live performance.
You can use this drumbox for control 2 external instruments and create quickly a complete instrumental set up (it works very well with my two other synth : aerobus and styx for example :)).
Also, each channel : kick, snare... have a dedicated send return fx loop and individual outputs, very usefull for multitrack mixing application in your DAW.
Each channel have his own sequencer + 2 or 3 modulation tracks, with 2 variations. This variations are very important for creating moving rythmic pattern and the panel B offer two kind of control : classic on/off, or momentary ... In fact the panel B is the central command to play this Drum machine Live ! FX, variation, mute, master... The basic for jam 's session !
You can also play with your keyboard or controller : note C1 to A1.
- 5 Niji Instruments modified : Kick, Snare, Clap, 2 HH, Tom.
- Level mixer, mute.
- Global filter LP and HP (in one knob) with resonance and ext envelope tracking.
- Compression with make up gain.
- "Tilt-loud" style Eq.
- Sample rate reducer (core macro find in the euro reakt serie delay)
- 5 independent bento sequencer modified and clock sync to the Host.
- 2 or 3 Modulation track per instrument.
- 2 External sequencer with 2 (uni and bi) modulation "cv" out.
- Two variation for all of this, with "live" access on the panel B
You have in the download files one test ens. Its the snapshot i used for the mp3 audio example.