MIDI Sequencer for the TD-3 analog bassline synth
This is a MIDI Sequencer for the Behringer TD-3, clone of the TB-303 synthesizer of the Roland. You can make up to 16-step (or 32) bass-line sequence while playing the sequence. And you can write the finished sequence to your TD-3 manually, more easily.
1. Connect the TD-3 (or something like that).
2. Launch the Reaktor and "Audio and MIDI settings".
3. Choose MIDI -> Outputs -> TD-3 On.
4. Launch this sequencer and create your sequence.
Press the space bar to run the sequencer.
"Initialize" preset is useful, so be careful not to overwrite it.
MIDI keyboards are useful for making ideas.
5. Write the sequence to the TD-3 manually (if you need).
The sound examples compare the TD-3 inner sequencer and this sequencer.