90's Rave Music Loopbox
If you enjoy this, please consider buying any of my other works at www.goremall.com
- Added 9 New loops to each of the 8 loop banks.
- Added 50+ new snapshots
- Added independent color control with the color wheel
- bug fixes
- Cosmetic adjusts and overall structure cleanup
Top Control Functions
- "Mix" button: This will randomize parameters for each channel. Use to find a unique new timbre for each snapshot.
- "Strobe" button: This will create a strobe light effect with the color scheme
- "Ladies" button: This will turn off and on the ladies lighting up to kick and snare
- "< 140 BPM" button: This button is critical if you are running the sampler at tempos greater than or less than 140 bpm. When button is active (white), a set of samples run that are designed to play at lower speeds. When button is off (grey) samples designed to run at speeds over 140 will play.
This is a lot of fun to use, Enjoy and please share if you like it!