Version 2.3: Added tempo sync to the LFO's. Click the LED indicator for each LFO to activate tempo sync.
-Two wavetable oscillators. Each with 84 selectable waves and octave, semitone and fine tune control.
- Bitcrusher (affecting both Oscillators).
- Two distortion controls (gain). One for each filter. Can be set to be pre- or post- filter in the bottom menu.
- Two LP filters. One for each oscillator. Filter slope 12db/oct <-> 24db/oct switches available in the bottom menu.
- Three LFO's (one for each filter and one for the output amp) with Amplitude, Frequency (rate) Pulse Width and Wave Select control. Wave select options: 1) Sine 2) Triangle 3) Pulse and 4) Random.
Each LFO is syncable to tempo by clicking the LFO LED.
- Cross fade/mix control between the two post-filter signals from the oscillators.
- Chorus effect with on/off button, delay, depth and rate control.
- Master volume control.
- Randomizer button. Randomizes all controls except Master Volume.
Info and descriptions of every control are available with 'Show Info Hints'.
Many credits and thank yous to the great Bolabo a.k.a. David X, for rebuilding the oscillators. You should totally check out his amazing work on toyboxaudio.com.