New Profile Posts

1. Troy Sterling Nies
  2. RGil
    RGil
    I create a button to control the general Reverb, but I can´t assign the control to a only group, could you help me with an example? thanks
  3. Noiret
    Noiret
    Bonjour à tous je suis nouveaux sur ce forum, j'ai vraiment besoin d'aide, je n'y connais rien. J'ai acheté un clavier maître A49
  4. Ryan Finley
    Ryan Finley
    Ich nur putzen...hier !
  5. andyfoz
    andyfoz
    absolutley awesome man!will try asap! ps thanks for the extra work to man
  6. zephry
    zephry andyfoz
    ok sharing with Google Drive Let me know if you get it.
  7. zephry
  8. Dj Frikz
    Dj Frikz DjCacho
    DjCacho, we appreciate the great effort you've put in to the community. Please, can you send me your latest.tsi file for the MCX8000? Email is: etim.uyoata@yahoo.com. Thank you very much, mate.
  9. andyfoz
    andyfoz
    many thanks!
  10. andyfoz
    andyfoz
    if you could just illuminate the pad in bright red and turn orange when you press it that would be ace, or just solid red if not possible?
  11. andyfoz
  12. andyfoz
    andyfoz
    here is the tsi , NI wont let me upload the tsi directly ?
  13. zephry
    zephry andyfoz
    Did you get the s4 led output mapped how you wanted? I am happy to map it on mine, but it should probably be custom to yours so that it interacts with the way you mapped the effect.
  14. Jayfaz73
    Jayfaz73
    I am new to Machine mk3 and want to connect my decks through my djx 750 and audio 6. which way do i do this and what cables do I require.
  15. Billy the bonkers
    Billy the bonkers
    I need help please reply what I can do do about the circles on my calibration on my vinyl decks it's driving me do Lali crazy pls help
  16. earobic
    earobic eatriwave
    Hey eatriwave, i love your Template for the F1. i use it with 2xF1. unfortunally the last version i of Ableton it works with is Ableton 9.1.6. . Do you know why Ableton 10 does not recognize your Remote Script ? i tryed to build a similar one for Ableton 10 with the decompilyed Maschine mk2 script. but my problem is that i dont have the py.files of your script to see what you have changed. can you help me ?
  17. Remy_C
    Remy_C Adil @ NI
    Hello there. Thank you very much for following up with me on the Komplete Kontrol A Series accessibility topic. I would absolutley love to join the beta testers — anything that allows me to use the sofftware more successfully and provide feedback. Please get in touch when you can and let me know what I need to do. Thanks again.
    1. dnbbc9 likes this.
  18. DJ.MGS
    DJ.MGS
    )-(APPY Nu YEARS to One 'n' All.
  19. David Cutter Music
  20. tattootroy
    tattootroy Dallon426