1. Guest, have you heard? We’re moving early January.

We're hard at work on a new space for the online community where it's easier for you to jump into conversations, share your ideas, and find what you're looking for. Also, you’ll finally be able to log-in with just your NI account.

Please make sure your email address used in the forum is the same as your Native ID. That way your account will be transferred to the new community and you’ll be among the first to get access.

Check your email

If you have any questions or want to read more about our new space - check our thread here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

MacOS 12 (Monterey) is officially out. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status in our knowledge base area

If you have any questions or feedback about this update, please use the thread - here

New Profile Posts

1. Diana 27
    Diana 27
    I am not Peppa Pig either
  2. Almaz
    Almaz
    A person has a huge number of reasons for which to be grateful to life, but he takes the benefits for granted.
  3. Dark Star Balla
    Dark Star Balla
    Wait... How do you do that?!?!
  4. kasper Bo Petersen
    kasper Bo Petersen
    Hi I am New to Native instruments . I JUst got my Koplete Kontrol S49.. Cant wait to get started in the world of electonic music.
  5. ctgarvey
    ctgarvey
    I don't hear as good as I used to & I forget stuff and I aint as pretty as I used to be but god damn I'm still standing here and I'm The Ram
  6. Bongo John
    Bongo John
    Chilling at my studio
  7. Silly Goose & Val
    Silly Goose & Val
    Creating Community Moment of Joy
  8. Ant Foster
  9. Maq1
    Maq1
    CLIMATISEUR
    1. Maq1
      Maq1
      Bonjour à tous
      Je viens de réutiliser le logiciel traktor pro sachant que depuis plus de 2 ans je n ai pas fait de mise à jour
      Aujourd'hui je n arrive plus a importer des fichier sur le logiciel
      merci de votre aide
      Nov 25, 2021 at 6:58 PM
  10. Marcelo Estevanato
  11. vinnie2k
    vinnie2k
    NI please improve preset navigation
  12. aemagine
    aemagine
    New NI user
  13. OreKore
    OreKore
    Old member actually..
  14. CharlieWonka
    CharlieWonka
    Ready to music...
  15. Xtian73
    Xtian73
    Keep playing
  16. Dhughley
    Dhughley sowari
    Can you help me with changing my Forum name? My forum name shows as Dhughley. This is not my name but mastarks@gmail.com has been my email address since for this forum for years. Dhughley is not the name I’d like to use with my forum account. All of my NI purchases are currently under mastarks@gmail.com.
  17. Brian Crytal
    Brian Crytal
    Brian Crystal is my name.
  18. Pieter Van Vaerenbergh
    Pieter Van Vaerenbergh
    I wished Program CC could be send on project load #Machine+
  19. CRS
    CRS
    Everything was good until MaschineStudio screens died.
  20. YANI HELLE
    YANI HELLE MacGeorges
    Hello i would love to be able to plug a triple pedal on my KK s 61 MKII if you see this message can you please email me on how you did it? my email is yanihelle@gmail.com