1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

1.3.1 - Post Your Impressions Here

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by chilly, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baddist

Baddist Forum Member

Ok, loading time didn't really bother me but waow, I played with serato scratch and that baby loads quick, don't get me wrong I been loving traktor since final scratch 1, but traktor scratch has gotten buggier than ever with each update, i think they just need to slow down and stop changing minor appearances and make the software stable, that wat we really want NI. We cant upgrade when the software been downgrading in stability.

2. mister-dean

mister-dean Forum Member

I installed TS 1.3.1. and played with it all night (7 hours). I experienced audio dropouts, especially when I run another programs with my mac (I put it on the test that night, I always do that on first time). That was on Friday.
    On Saturday I did a step back and go back to 1.3.0. I played without any problem with that version.

Respect,

3. progen

progen NI Product Owner

My only complaint so far is the audio folders not available immediately after program start but they sure load up faster than before once the main folder has been opened in the Explorer. 1.3.1. starts up and closes faster than before too and track loading time has improved a lot as well.

No issues with stability at my end.

4. dj mutley

dj mutley NI Product Owner

i played with my friends scratch and vynil on a toshiba on 512 ram and was impressed at how tempo stayed at a regular bpm with verry minimal fluctuation some audio drops due to ram while searching for songs but other than that it woRked great.......

i have scratch but dont really bother with it since i also have traktor

5. bigbadselecta

bigbadselecta Forum Member

I had a very strange problem with 1.3.1 a few days ago. All of a sudden my right track wasn't visible anymore (waveform gone).

When I then moved my right record I controlled BOTH decks...

After a few seconds the waveform was back and everything was back to normal.

....scared the $hit out of me...

6. Devant

Devant NI Product Owner

wow, i'm glad i haven't updated past 1.2

7. progen

progen NI Product Owner

You've lost out on a lot then, buddy. ;)

Whilst I have made a few complaints ever since 1.3 came out, I'd also like to say that the software has been improving steadily.

One of the first things you'll notice in 1.3 is that you can scroll through your tracklist properly and in 1.3.1 vs. 1.3, the programs opens and closes way faster plus changes preset folders quicker too.

8. moimeme

moimeme New Member

Try calibrating with the pitch of your cd at any other speed than 0%. At least that works for me...

Hope that helps!

Cheers

9. Devant

Devant NI Product Owner

meh, i'll be ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.