10 years of Maschine 5 years of bulls**it

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by plopseaw, Aug 15, 2019.

1. certifiedbeatz

certifiedbeatz NI Product Owner

Well 10 years they better give away alot 3.0 with all the bells and whistles.. I can see the new studio and jam all coming by October.. 3.0 promised and delayed drivers not working and patches until the summer until your new studio and jam is working a pages of complaints.. it doesn't change .. Now that is the perfect marketing scheme..

• Like Like x 2
  2. SupremeSoulstice

SupremeSoulstice NI Product Owner

Damn, I mean that does seem to be their constant M.O.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Deafkon

Deafkon NI Product Owner

I thought we moved past this with the recent efforts of Kai and team to communicate more?

Also, why would they not celebrate 10 years of Maschine? As a matter of fact, I remember someone on the forums here pointing out a Machine anniversary coming up and how they mocked that NI would likely ignore this particular milestone as they had software updates in general (insinuating they were letting Maschine slip quietly into deprecation).

Any advertising is great as it shows it's a product the company is committed to.

• Like Like x 2
  4. skinswashdc

skinswashdc Well-Known Member

10 years already with Maschine. I remember when I bought the Black Maschine MK 1 way back. Looking forward to more with my Maschine, Komplete Kontrol set-up.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Chilled

Chilled NI Product Owner

Yep. AS always your spot on. These are tools and thats what counts. If its not a great working tool then the rest is just Fluff!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Chilled

Chilled NI Product Owner

Don't hold your breath. Song mode = Live + Maschine or Logic + Maschine.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Moffit

Moffit NI Product Owner

Hey i'm still rocking my mk1 from 10 years ago...I should be entitled to that orange MK3 no?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. AureVoir

AureVoir NI Product Owner

Let's look at what we know. NI recently released the M32, A-series, and revamped their s-series. this is a total of 7 keyboards from $140 to $1050 bucks. They recently just revamped their Traktor Line too Dropping (for now) s6 and recreating s2 and s4. s8 has not been changed, but it's rather new.

NI just released the Maschine Mikro Mk3, about a year after the Mk3 dropped, exactly as Maschine MkII was released a year after Mikro Mkii. So if the pattern continues THIS year or next we should see Maschine 3 with a new Studio Controller. BUT I don't think that's the only Maschine controller coming out. Considering how new the Maschine Jam is, I don't think we will see Jam Mkii, I think they will release the Studio Mk2 and a Maschine Standalone controller along with Maschine 3.

taking all bets!

• Like Like x 3
  9. lwj|localspace

lwj|localspace NI Product Owner

Orange Maschine.. are we going for the Dutch soccer fan market now? Interesting move for a German company.. haha. Is it gonna come with a barrel organ expansion? In that case, I'm sold. That's some proto-techno **** right there, dude.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. skinswashdc

11. Coorec

Coorec NI Product Owner

I still work my mk1.. I'll upgrade when Maschine either goes stand alone, or gets a capable audio interface ...

12. djwaxxy

djwaxxy NI Product Owner

I thought there was going to be freebies and other stuff to celebrate 10 years?thats what was advertised but all weve got is a few vids..:confused:
    how long is this celebration supposed to go on for?hopefully it will end with 3.0 and im hoping theres better integration with the komplete control mk2 keyboards..its frustrating theres a touch strip on it but ive not found anything which utilises it..i was hoping it could be used same way the touch strip on the maschine hardware,ive currently got a maschine mk1 and mikro mk2 so I don't need a mk3 and I had no room nor could I understand the main concept of maschine jam but the kk mk2 has 90% of the functionality of maschine mk3 but the bit I really want to use I cant ..gutted :eek:

13. CakeAlexS

CakeAlexS NI Product Owner

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 6
  14. skinswashdc

Idea behind how Maschine started 10:26.

"We wanted to go back to the days of drum machines. MPC's were being used heavily obviously." Exactly...

15. j.silva

j.silva NI Product Owner

MASCH.png

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. LEGENDARYFINS

LEGENDARYFINS NI Product Owner

HaHa, an orange Maschine would be fitting for the orange President! His would need to have hands on instant access to Twitter though so he can post nonsense while he bangz on da padz.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. wetdentist

wetdentist NI Product Owner

only The Chosen One can bring us Song Mode now

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. djwaxxy

djwaxxy NI Product Owner

ive read the orange maschine is powered by liberal tears ..sign me up when trump wins next year

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. lwj|localspace

lwj|localspace NI Product Owner

Orange Maschine is LITERALLY the OK hand sign!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. djwaxxy

djwaxxy NI Product Owner

and whats wrong with the ok sign?dont tell me your one of those idiots that believes its a racist sign lol