1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

2.7 is out

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Spekwerk, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Spekwerk

Spekwerk NI Product Owner

Just downloaded the update this morning. Haven't had a chance to play around, but looking forward to trying out the new audio features.

• Like Like x 5
  2. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

Wow... you are fast! :D Cant wait to hear about everyone's opinions.
    :)

BTW Komplete Kontrol has also been updated! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Spekwerk

Spekwerk NI Product Owner

Purely luck. I normally don't open Native Access, but I just happened to this morning, and there it was!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. THE WIDOWMAKER

THE WIDOWMAKER NI Product Owner

NINJA !

Currently trying it out , fingers crossed

5. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

WTF then i will try it out and use it maybe for live acting

Uwe

6. toneyrome

toneyrome NI Product Owner

Just in time for the weekend.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ntula

ntula NI Product Owner

will try it later on my test partition..... everyone... be sure to back up before you install

• Like Like x 1
  8. kb420

kb420 NI Product Owner

Downloading it right now!!!!!!

9. Masch1ne

Masch1ne NI Product Owner

Downloading now!

10. skinswashdc

skinswashdc Well-Known Member

What’s everybody think so far? The timestretching for the audio plugin is a beast.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  11. Trevorhor

Trevorhor NI Product Owner

Hardwa (2 of 2).jpg Hardwa (1 of 2).jpg Works fantastically. Also like when you lengthen the pattern, the loop automatically repeats within the new pattern length.

QUESTION: How do you switch from Internal Sampler to Audio plugin using HARDWARE? I can't find it in the manual and I'm sure it must be easy. Honestly, I'd rather have Maschine default to audio mode rather than sampler when we load a loop. Using MK1 and Jam.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  12. TheAndroid

TheAndroid NI Product Owner

Pressing SHIFT+BROWSE when using your MK1 and on plug-in display (I guess because its the way it works on MK3) will let you switch between sampler or audio module.

13. Trevorhor

THANKS! So easy.

14. Trevorhor

Wow, the Files Tab in the browser has a whole new life now. Once the audio plug in is loaded on a pad, press play and you can just tap on any loop in the Files tab and it loads and stretches WITHOUT STOPPING!!!!! Just killer. :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. carvingcode

carvingcode NI Product Owner

Redirecting Line Out to headphones on MKIII. Nice!

16. kb420

kb420 NI Product Owner

Are you using Komplete Kontrol 1.9.2? That was also released today.

17. kb420

kb420 NI Product Owner

I was holding out on buying a KK mk2 until the Cubase integration was added. It was just released this morning, that's why I asked. I'm really curious to see how good it is. Unfortunately, no one has posted any videos as of yet, not even on NI's website.

• Like Like x 1
  18. CakeAlexS

CakeAlexS NI Product Owner

Wow one massive bug was fixed:
    "Fixed an issue where the Flanger did not save/restore Source setting"

Halle loo ya...
    Er sure.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  19. RajahP

RajahP NI Product Owner

• 6.1 Loading a Loop into the Audio Plug-in
    • You can use the Sampler Plug-in to record sound directly from a microphone, or from an electric instrument (such as an electric guitar) connected to your soundcard, to create your own loops. Alternatively, you can quickly audition loops within the MASCHINE Library by using the Loops tag in the Browser to find one you want. To learn how to filter for loops using the Browser, refer to the section ↑3.2.6, Selecting Type and Mode Tags. It is possible to load an audio tagged as 'Loops' directly from the Browser by dragging and dropping it onto an empty Sound, which will place the waveform directly within the Pattern. As the audio is loaded into the Pattern the waveform will become visible and MASCHINE will seamlessly determine tempo and pattern length information from the audio and automatically time stretch it to fit the tempo of your Project. You can begin playback immediately after it has loaded.
    Cannot find how to get a file from the 'Sampler' to the 'Audio Plug-in' (easily), with or without Hardware (Maschine Jam)

20. THE WIDOWMAKER

THE WIDOWMAKER NI Product Owner