1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

2 x new laptops and still cracks and pops

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by DJDaylightRobbery, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. todd28

todd28 New Member

i tried this a month ago and it fixed the problem. i have a gig tonight however and was practicing this morning and the crackles/pop/stuttering came back - came back with all these ammended settings and no other programs running or taking up cpu. shall i try setting affinity for the program?

it's weird how the problem went away, then came back under the same settings and environment

edit: under task manager i set affinity for the program by selecting one cpu but the occasional stuttering persists - can't play a live gig with the sound skipping like that every so often

2. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

Use when using Timecode you should use :
    time stretch quality : ECO

3. todd28

todd28 New Member

ECO?

under time stretch quality for me the options available are: "Non Adaptive", "PSOLA" and "Phase Voc"

4. chilly

chilly Returning Customer

Non-Adaptive or PSOLA...Karlos is speaking to TPro's options.

5. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

Yup you got me . My head is battered at the moment:confused:
    Use the slower cpu option for timecode use if your not getting good results with PSOLA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.