1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

2 x new laptops and still cracks and pops

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by DJDaylightRobbery, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. todd28

todd28 New Member

i tried this a month ago and it fixed the problem. i have a gig tonight however and was practicing this morning and the crackles/pop/stuttering came back - came back with all these ammended settings and no other programs running or taking up cpu. shall i try setting affinity for the program?

it's weird how the problem went away, then came back under the same settings and environment

edit: under task manager i set affinity for the program by selecting one cpu but the occasional stuttering persists - can't play a live gig with the sound skipping like that every so often

2. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

Use when using Timecode you should use :
    time stretch quality : ECO

3. todd28

todd28 New Member

ECO?

under time stretch quality for me the options available are: "Non Adaptive", "PSOLA" and "Phase Voc"

4. chilly

chilly Returning Customer

Non-Adaptive or PSOLA...Karlos is speaking to TPro's options.

5. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

Yup you got me . My head is battered at the moment:confused:
    Use the slower cpu option for timecode use if your not getting good results with PSOLA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.