1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

3.3 Update Coming Soon?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR 3' started by Jesse_Plan, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jesse_Plan

Jesse_Plan NI Product Owner

I am not sure if anyone has been asking about this, or if there is any new information about this update on the forum... Is there any estimation on the date of release for the 3.3 update? I am anxious. Can any of the moderators please give us more information? It would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks!

Jesse Plan

St. Louis, MO

2. PhilL

PhilL Moderator Moderator

Jesse, I don't have any new dates, we are currently hard at work on Traktor and Scratch Testing. The latter being for the PPC Mac issues, users are reporting. I'll try to get updated timeframes but that may not be available till later this week.

Phil

3. rocdollar

rocdollar NI Product Owner

We haven't even started testing 3.3 yet so it may be a while.

4. Jesse_Plan

Jesse_Plan NI Product Owner

Thanks! I appreciate the both of you for getting back to be on this (Most Developers Would Not Answer Such Questions). You guys rock!

I am an I.T. professional as well as a DJ, so I totally understand that it is commonplace in the development of software. I am VERY happy with Traktor SCRATCH. No problems with it on my system in the month I have owned it. I am anxiously awaiting the release of Traktor DJ Studio 3.3.

The Audio 8 rocks, too! All I can say is, WOW. Have a great weekend!

Thanks Again,

Jesse Plan
    St. Louis, MO U.S.A.

5. hamzter

hamzter Forum Member

I thought it was coming out at the end of the month...:(

6. rocdollar

rocdollar NI Product Owner

Actually I think 3.3 is just the Traktor Scratch update so I wouldn't be testing it anyway. Apologies for the confusion!

7. hamzter

hamzter Forum Member

ahh. I thought 3.3 will have the ability to use the Audio 8 DJ interface.

8. AudioRapture

AudioRapture NI Product Owner

3.2 can *already* use the A8DJ interface. Just not the new time code. That will indeed come with 3.3 (with some long overdue bugfixes, hopefully, too!)

9. boysteve

boysteve NI Product Owner

I am going to sacrifice a chicken and sleep with a mandrake root under my bed in the hope that the *#$@$%)! NMX problems are resolved in the next release.

See, I'm an optimist.

10. Fohat

Fohat Forum Member

hell yes i was just finishing a new studio mix and it was a nightmare:

- in stopping, saving, reloading and continuing an nmx-file the actual running track looses always 0.2. bpm value (very annoying)

- in stopping, saving, reloading and continuing an nmx-file tracks within the mix are eventually loosing their saved loops and even beat grids (as i play wav-files this information get lost withing the collection file then...)

- saved nmx files are getting eventually corrupted and won't load anymore (very annoying after spending hours and hours on parts of the mix to see the next day all work got lost)

keep my fingers crossed as well for this update....

11. AudioRapture

Just don't forget the 2 drops of blood each day. And milk.

12. boysteve

Maybe I shouldn't have eaten the grapes....

13. garret

garret NI Product Owner

To be honest, I would have gone for the glazed ham!

I heard speak of an 'update'/ 'fix' that would allow the Audio 8 to be used as a regular soundcard and as a TS timecode one, so that one deck could be playing audio and the other could control a file with time code.
    Is this right, or am I way off track here?

14. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

Can we still expect T3 before the end of May as promised before? Or are we dealing with another software company who likes to push dates back?

15. boysteve

If you have any history at all with Traktor updates, you know to beg NI NOT to release until the thing is ready for its closeup.

16. PhilL

Yes but you knowit won't stop some from demanding that 3.3 be shipped last Friday... ;)

Phil

17. AudioRapture

To quote straight from /.:
    "You must be new here..."

;-)

18. mariopiu

mariopiu NI Product Owner

Will be the timecode for audio dj 8 on traktor 3.3?

19. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

Oh blah....everyone knows I was kidding. Just too excited to get T3 back.

20. PhilL

Yeah we do know but couldn't resist (you've gotta admit it was funnee) and the answer in short is no... Stay tuned for details... I'll get em ASAP.

@mariopiu: Yes, thats the plan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.