1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

4-Band EQ

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by archades, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silversx

silversx Forum Member

+1 for this! sub seperation is awesome

2. 6u1ll3

6u1ll3 New Member

3. ajayp

ajayp NI Product Owner

NI - Can you please advise whether this 4 band xone eq feature will make it back into the next update of the software? (or at least this year sometime)

I can't re-iterate how important this is to me and speaking to others that also use the Xone EQ on traktor pro who are wanting to migrate to S4.

Please Advise.

4. Todd Konix

Todd Konix NI Product Owner

+1 for Xone 4-band EQ, the others just don't sound as good.

5. HorzaPaceYourself

HorzaPaceYourself Forum Member

+1 Need this feature in my life, unfortunately Ive ran out of trading pigs and have started resorting to trading family members for new features ;)

6. cjbranda

cjbranda Forum Member

Any news on this guys..? This sure would be a nice Christmas present for us all :)

7. bighk9

bighk9 Forum Member

8. ajayp

ajayp NI Product Owner

Would really appreciate if someone from NI will advise if the Xone EQ will make it into the next update or not?

Please let us know your position on this feature either way?

9. cjbranda

cjbranda Forum Member

+10 :lol:

10. andrefriedrichs

andrefriedrichs New Member

11. silversx

silversx Forum Member

#1 on list ! please 4 band eQ! and fix the autogain! NI

12. Cid K

Cid K NI Product Owner

+1 for the 4 Band EQ

They don't need to change the default template but just give us the possibility to change it if we want. On my end i would probably use the Gain Knobs as the 4th EQ Knob cause i really like how the big Filter buttons are just underneath the Bass.

I know not all users are power users but for those that are....

My 2 Cents :cool:

Peace

13. cjbranda

cjbranda Forum Member

yeah that phat filter knob does feel great! But would love the option to control the sub with that - real nice :)

14. Cid K

Cid K NI Product Owner

Now that ive played with the S4 a wee bit, i would probably map the Bass knob where the Filter is, or maybe we can have a Shift + feature for that knob so that it can be turned back to a Filter....

Of course we can always use the one in the FX section but damn that big knob is noice :-D

15. h0l0fonze

h0l0fonze NI Product Owner

Never thought of the shift idea! That would be PERFECT! COME ON NI! Id love to use that xtra xmas money Im making at work on the S4,but I NEED my 4-band eq! Whats your verdict? With all of these request,you MUST be adding it in,correct? ;)

16. ajayp

ajayp NI Product Owner

Ok, anyone else wonder why there has been no response from NI on this. Its pretty frustrating. Seems like a pretty easy question to answer - am I missing something on this? Please let us know if this will be in the next update, or any upcoming update. If its not, then i want to know, as I don't want to invest time and energy on the S4 when i cant get it to sound as good (to me) as traktor pro. I would rather sell my s4 and concentrate my energy on pro instead.

I've been a long time loyal customer of NI and purchased traktor, traktor pro and now the s4. As im sure many other people on this thread have been. It would be great to have a little bit of information here.

Thanks

17. cjbranda

cjbranda Forum Member

Yeah come on NI - 3 pages of requests should surely tell you something yet still no response? Sounds like a lot of people are on the fence over switching to the S4 with this. Even from a business point of view this has got to make sense. Please let us know what the deal is - a straight yes or no answer would knock this on the head.

For me I'd be happy with a simple option in the drop down eq selection menu (classic, P600, NUO) - an extra option here for Xone or 4EQ would be perfect. All people are trying to do is improve the quality of the sound and their mixes, and that has got to be a good thing..!

18. Cid K

Cid K NI Product Owner

+ 1

All the suggestions are all pretty good, can't wait for NI to chime in on this one!

19. vatsalthebest

vatsalthebest New Member

Hi i have the same problem i have a x1 kontroller does any body have the mapping for xone 4 band eq for kontrol x1?

20. Dawson

Dawson New Member

Definitely 4band xone +1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.