1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

A Message from the Makers of TRAKTOR

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by Friedemann @ NI, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Jamie Davies

Jamie Davies NI Product Owner

Thanks for the opportunity my current set up is traktor kontrol s2 mk3 and a set of mackie cr3s

2. Quentin Pétel

Quentin Pétel New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hi all !

Scenario D for me as well, as soon as i get a decent video camera.
    - 1st computer : Traktor Pro 3 + Allen & Heath Xone PX5 + 2 Traktor D2s + 2 Reloop 7000 (one missing here) + 2 control vinyl mk2
    - 2nd computer : Zoom H6 + GoPro Hero 8 black as capture devices + OBS for live streaming

3. Djeff.E

Djeff.E NI Product Owner

TRAKTOR S4 Mk3 the best !!!

4. Curtis Cunningham

Curtis Cunningham NI Product Owner

D

MacBook w/ Traktor Pro 2 to S4 to iRig 2 to iPhone 6852990B-6DC5-43A3-8748-8B4005E71204.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  5. djcabezza

djcabezza NI Product Owner

I’m going on like 11years with Traktor currently have an S4mk3 and and an F1....#TraktorStrong

6. Marcelo LFO

Marcelo LFO New Member

My set-up would be A, but it is not a secondary interface, it is the only one! I use the Traktor with an external mixer and with my Traktor X1, so one of the outputs of the mixer goes back to my Komplete Audio 6 and addressed to OBS to do the streaming.

Attached Files:

7. Marco Sabbatini

Marco Sabbatini NI Product Owner

My setup is an Audio6 + X1MKII and 2x SL-1200MKII (vinyl timecode) and Numark Pro SM-1 mixer.
    The master output is routed on the front input on Audio6 and trough Traktor 3.3 is routed as default audio input.
    The best solution shuold be separate the DJ section from the streaming section with two pc/mac and a second audio device ;)

8. blancodisco

blancodisco NI Product Owner

Scenario D
    - 1st computer : 2015 MacBook Pro + Traktor Pro 3 + NI Z2 Mixer + 2 DJ TechTools Midi Fighters OG + 2 Technics SL1200s + 2 Time Code Vinyls
    - 2nd computer : 2019 MacBookPro (work) + ART Phone/Line as capture devices + OBS for live streaming + some additional softwares for visual efx

Picture of the BASSMint, but sans the laptops.

Attached Files:

9. gillster11

gillster11 NI Product Owner

Ok my setup is Traktor s4mk3 with windows laptop and a F1 controller for remix decks but looking to setup up obs with streaming on second laptop but laptop only has headphone jack and mic jack how do I go about this and your help would be greatly appreciated.I have obs software already installed just wanted to know if I good route s4mk3 sound card into software for streaming if so how do I it

10. Cheef Roberts

Cheef Roberts NI Product Owner

Buy a cheap external usb soundcard. I use the Numark Stereo I/O with 1 stereo RCA input and 1 stereo RCA output.

11. WIMDpro

WIMDpro NI Product Owner

What a nice initiative!
    I personally use the C. My god I did so much with this setup. Can't wait to have more in my collection.
    Hope the best for all of you guys!

12. Parameciorecords

Parameciorecords NI Product Owner

C; MacBook Pro 15' i9 - Traktor s4 - Maschine mk3 and Soundflower

13. jamesville

jamesville NI Product Owner

I 'think' it would be A

Currently using a MacBook Pro retina (late 2015 i7 quad core 16gb) and the latest version of Traktor. Im using a lowly Hercules DJ Air (built in sound card).
    I've thought about doing a online cast but I'm a newbie to all of this. It would be a confidence booster!

14. milan8888

milan8888 NI Product Owner

D

imac 20" running with Traktor and 2 Reloop8000

Recording/streaming with an iMac 27" via secondary mixerout into line in of the second iMac

15. Absynthiumrex

Absynthiumrex New Member

2 studio monitors connected directly to my S4mk3, a guitar and AI amp for samples :) The A2 would work amazingly with my setup - that way I wouldn't need to create aggregate devises and use a VAC for OBS (which at times reduces audio quality by a lot).

Attached Files:

16. Tijn71

Tijn71 NI Product Owner

I am using option B: main output into Deck D line input. Recording sets on OBS. Downside is losing the fourth deck where my isolator FX are mapped.
    Preferred option would be recording and streaming through OBS on my second laptop.

IMG_2818.JPG 20200402_150842.jpg

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  17. Djeff.E

Djeff.E NI Product Owner

18. naysiploos

naysiploos NI Product Owner

Greetings from Greece everyone, hope everyone is doing ok!
    My setup is D. I use my kontrol s4 mk3 and i record and broadcast with a second computer!

19. Mobiusmedia

Mobiusmedia NI Product Owner

Mine would be set up A, S2 mk2 back into my laptop

Keep it up guys love your work, stay safe

20. Mike Iova

Mike Iova NI Product Owner

For the moment I'm with an A setup featuring two D2 controllers.