A new mode for switches please

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by Michael O'Hagan, Apr 23, 2021.

1. ANDREW221231

ANDREW221231 NI Product Owner

i wanna see at least

2. ANDREW221231

sorry, i deleted my thread about not getting hopes up,,, i didnt we were on the features subforum, by all means,, get your hopes up!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1

3. ANDREW221231

i would like to say : i apologize for being so personal and nasty with all that business .you not an easy person to read and i can never get a solid prediction on how you'll react to something and if i think i know im generally wrong, and your very fast response this morning i did not expect to come so rapidly, certainly not still sounding fully like colin responding to an other comment, not a shred of dignity missing because id only just rapid fired off 45 minutes of the meanest most hurtful things could think. and your pretty damn impressive and infinitely classier than i was about the whole matter—by a mile, and not even a hint of an insult. what are you trying to make me look like here colin

so its like what you said above about facing your defects in yourself and not being afraid to face them, not taking things so personally, being able to eat a sh*t sandwich if you ever felt you made one, that's probably the basis of our understanding, even though I've never seen or heard of you doing that anything like that, and a situation where you ever ended up looking silly eating poop on rye in public sounds pretty fake to me. but if there is a basis i see for mutual respect we've mostly always showed each other and you've certainly always showed me even when I've acted like a feral animal who learned to speak in perfect english now on two occasions

i guess i say, whatever crap you gotta pitch michael, just as long as he knows your also there to help him, and you're on his side, and you wouldn't believe how much you do with persuasion while appealing to someone's point of view., "did you ever consider that if you get rid of the switch you also could also"... it matters how we treat each other. and be glad its him, and not me with the love of switches, because if it was me who loved them and i though for one second you were tying to take them away we would have settled out in the street like men on exactly the second time you brought it up. Michael O'Hagan you know that's an option right, you slap him with a glove and he''ll be honor bound to wrestle over it till someone says "mercy"

4. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ANDREW221231

i am afraid of my own grandpa

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

???

7. Studiowaves

Studiowaves NI Product Owner

It's just an expression Paule, kind of on the lines of a red hot rooster in the middle of a bunch of hot chicks. The poor rooster gets so confused he doesn't know which way to point his Pecker. haha lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. ANDREW221231

just words popped into my head, thought they might be good for posting, not real life. the one grandpa i knew has been resting for some time now, a few years ago my remaining grandmother finally joined him on the same nice spot overlooking the hill

9. ANDREW221231

this guy gets it. the best things that can be said are out of nowhere without context

10. Michael O'Hagan

Michael O'Hagan NI Product Owner

11. ANDREW221231

Last edited: May 4, 2021