1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

A way for Free Absynth Koresoundpacks is discovered!

Discussion in 'KORE' started by funky primate, Sep 13, 2011.

1. funky primate

funky primate Forum Member

B4 I start, this thread is meant for the people kind enough to pass along the Sound Variations for Absynth ( Spectral EXp, Twilights, etc. )

Please go to my thread Kore Update Incompatabilty to see what I mean about the updated engines. I dont want to write it out again.

But since we are able to save and load the latest file system of absynth .nabs within Kore and re-open the saved files, you can essentially rework those Variations from the Kore SoundPacks. So if anyone is kind enough to upload screen shots or instructions per preset of the variations would be awesome. I know its work, but hey, at least we have a way to get free soundpacks of absynth if we did not buy them B4 they discontinued them from the website.

2. nielsdolieslager

nielsdolieslager NI Product Owner

Are you aware there are 200 presets per soundpack and 1.400 more variations?

3. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

NI should just release them in ksd format too - they have already set them free as part of the update so any argument over licensing is null and void - we already own the sounds so they should just let us have them in a format we can all benefit from.

4. funky primate

funky primate Forum Member

totally agree about KSD

Yes I totally agree about the release of the KSD's ..either that or allow us to share the licenses of " all " kore packs. I know there would be some angry customers since some bought the packs, but atleast the trade off would be more free sounds.
    And yes I know that 1400 variations is a lot, but 8 screen shots per preset is all thats needed. In reality its not like people would post the total 1400 variations. Some would help. This is just a call out for anyone up for it. I unfortunatly dont have absynth korepacks.

5. nielsdolieslager

nielsdolieslager NI Product Owner

The only problem I can think of is that the original versions will also work in Kore without the full version of Absynth, FM8 and Massive, so why not only give them to Absynth/FM8/Massive owners?

6. a1mixman

a1mixman NI Product Owner

It's amazing the mess NI has put it's longtime loyal customers through these last couple of months. Truely amazing.