About that update....

Discussion in 'iMaschine' started by zhouseph, Jul 5, 2019.

1. zhouseph

zhouseph New Member

Would just like to say that this “update” is a total insult to any regular iMaschine user.
    Maybe there’s too few of us to give a damn... I just don’t know.

What was it 2 years, 3 years waiting for an update and then....this? What a joke. A disgrace even....

• Like Like x 2
  2. Scott Heavner

Scott Heavner New Member

It makes me sad. I have tried a bunch of different apps and I always end up playing with iMaschine.

3. Toby @ NI

Toby @ NI NI Product Owner

hi zhouseph,

The latest release was a maintenance update aimed at fixing a crash on startup many people were experiencing. At the moment the teams in charge of iMaschine are focusing on developing our core products, Maschine & Komplete Kontrol software.

Thanks,

Toby

• Like Like x 1
  4. smoovbeats

smoovbeats NI Product Owner

So i guess that means no major or any other update anytime soon. Sad.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Scott Heavner

Scott Heavner New Member

It saddens me, but I get it. Maschine and Komplete are the big money makers and they draw more of the focus. I just hope that iMaschine will not be abandoned. Some of my greatest ideas have come from noodling about on it in my spare time on my iPhone.

• Like Like x 2
  6. RajahP

RajahP NI Product Owner

Well, maybe it’s time to release the ‘Export for Maschine’ Code for other app developers to include in their apps like many other apps do ‘Open in Ableton Live’... There is Something magical about exporting a project from iPad to desktop..

Would love to open a GR-16, BM3, etc projects in Maschine..

Edit.. Notice the Export to Maschine now offers file app support/open in also.. nice

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  7. RajahP

RajahP NI Product Owner

Thank for removing that post NI team..so I guess it was a joke.. well, look at my face..:(

We do actually use this stuff you-know.. lots of time do go into this stuff you-know..

Anyway, have a great weekend..