1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Absynth 5 aerial preset modification

Discussion in 'ABSYNTH' started by Alex667, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Alex667

Alex667 New Member

There's this one preset i really dig, it's called Aerial, but it's got this weird delay effect on it, and i cannot for the life of figure out how to turn the damn thing off. The preset sounds sort of like a vibraphone, and then two beats later there's a pitched up high passed version of the sound that plays after it. i've spent two hours turned every parameter on and off that i can find, almost to no avail. turning off LFO 3 seems to get rid of it, but also seems to apply a high cut to the primary sound. If anybody can tell me how i can get rid of this god awful delay effect, i will be most grateful, and if ever we somehow meet, i'll buy you a pint of lager

2. kozmos44

kozmos44 New Member

the answer be within 'envelope' usage ..
    experiment with 'bypassing' the one's that have that option
    ( i just played around with it )