1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Absynth not in Konkakt 5 browser?

Discussion in 'ABSYNTH' started by robmoreno, Mar 8, 2020.

1. robmoreno

robmoreno New Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to figure out why Absynth won't show up in my Konkakt library? I uninstalled everything and started fresh to no avail. Any help would be great!

Thank you,

Rob

2. setvice

setvice NI Product Owner

Absynth is a seperate plug in! It should appear in your DAW plug in list assuming you have installed it.

3. robmoreno

robmoreno New Member

Got it. Thank you for your reply!

4. ShelLuser

ShelLuser NI Product Owner

In addition to the above: Absynth is not a sampled instrument. Pretty much everything within Kontakt is sampled, but Abysnth is a complete virtual synthesizer. Thus quite different.

5. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

You can use samples inside Absynth

6. Big Gnome

Big Gnome NI Product Owner

Doesn't mean it's not a synth and it is definitely not a Kontakt library. So yeah, per the aforementioned, Absynth is its own thing and really hasn't anything to do with Kontakt beyond being produced by the same company.