1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE

Accessibility Improvements wishlist

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by Keir @ NI, Aug 18, 2016.

1. ChiBop

ChiBop New Member

I don't think there's an accessible way to do that for screen reader users. I can't click file > save as with my screen reader.

2. E-Chi

E-Chi NI Product Owner

I'd like Komplete Kontrol to have the same tuning ability as Kontakt has.

The issue I have with Komplete Kontrol software:
    As I do not use the standard tuning, I need to change the tuning everytime I load a new sound. Because of this I barely use my Komplete Kontrol with NKS.
    The solution to this:
    Have the option to have some master controls in Komplete Kontrol Plugin like Tuning, unison/poly/legato modes but maybe add multitimbral option too? (layer different presets with your own FX chain and build a sound saved in 1 click, recalled in 1 click)

Now back to tuning, workflow when this is implemented (but also in Maschine). I open Maschine or Komplete Kontrol in a DAW. I choose project tuning. All sample packs are tuned to my choice. Same with Komplete Kontrol, I open Kontrol, choose my master pitch (or let master pitch be chosen by DAW) and every preset (NKS ready of course) gets tuned to my liking.
    No more looking for that master tune knob on every plugin synthesizer I dial.