1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Activation Help

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR 3' started by phatman007, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phatman007

phatman007 New Member

Hi there

I run Traktor 3 with a Vestax VCI - 100, I was having problems running ut on Snow Leopard but that was fixed by activating the Rostetta link. I am now getting issues when I switch it on I get the activate, buy or demo option... Everything is installed ok and when I go to the service centre that just keeps updating itself...

Has anyone encountered this before... I can see my software is installed ok and my Audio Kintrol is all fine also...

2. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

Reinstall Service Centre even if you already have the latest version.

Download the latest version of Service Centre from the Support Website in your Personal Download Manager (login required).

Reinstalling Service Centre is proven to solve Activation problems especially when it keeps updating itself.

Karlos

3. phatman007

phatman007 New Member

Hey Karlos

I have reinstalled Service Centre from the original disc and then allowed it to update, but it still keeps trying to update itself...

Help?

4. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

Please reinstall Service Centre from the Support website (login required) so that it is the latest version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.