1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Add to Preparation List

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by Festplattendreher, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Festplattendreher

Festplattendreher NI Product Owner

Good morning,

just a minor suggestion: I'd like to have a shortcut (button) to add a song to the prep list while scrolling through the playlists. I use this feature pretty often rather than loading the songs directly into a deck.

2. jeroentje2

jeroentje2 Forum Member

You can map a key on your keyboard or make custom mapping for the s4.
    Isn't it already in the standard keyboard mapping ?

3. photojojo

photojojo Forum Member

I don;t see it on the keyboard sheet we got with the S4. There used to be a separate prep keyboard mapping.

4. Festplattendreher

I mapped it on the keyboard, would be nice to have it on the S4, though. Maybe one of the loop encoders in browse mode could do the trick?

5. Festplattendreher

After using the S4 for the first night, I've got to say: it rocks! Very good, very solid piece of equipment, thanks NI!

I stumbled across one more feature request in regard to the prep list, though:

If I have the order of the next 4-5 songs in mind, I'd like to organize my preparation list accordingly, like a "playlist". You have to do this with the notebook's touchpad, which is annoying.

Could there be a shortcut to do this with the S4? For example: if in Browse mode, dial the browse encoder to select a song, then push and hold SHIFT and move the song up or down the playlist with the encoder. Something like that....

6. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

Yes Yes Yes... I requested this some years ago and it was possible in the Traktor 2 days. Bring it back please.

+ LOADS

7. photojojo

photojojo Forum Member

Would definitely be a nice addition. + LOADS MORE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.