Adding libraries to KONTAKT 5.6.8

Discussion in 'KONTAKT' started by Ali Alyousuf, Jun 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ali Alyousuf

Ali Alyousuf New Member

Hi Team,

I recently purchased Komplete 11 Ultimate which includes Kontakt 5,when im trying to add new libraries by clicking on "Add Library", it sends me to Native Access and asks for a serial number, I tried putting kontakt 5 serial number but it just stays there in Native Access and never pop up for me to add a new library..

Am I doing the right thing? becuase as far as i know, Kontakt 5 can host libraries that are not licensed by NI.

Thank you in advance.

2. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator

For libraries that are not licensed by NI you do not use Add Library function at all. Load them from the Files browser instead.

3. Freddie H

Freddie H NI Product Owner

After the latest update of Kontakt to version 5.6.8 easy add of libraries functionality has now ended? Now we can’t add our own built libraries to Kontakt easy no more and I can’t find one good reason why NI have removed it, except making it harder and more difficulty for the end users to work with Kontakt.

4. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator

You were NEVER supposed to add your own libraries to Libraries tab, that area is only for licensed Kontakt Player libraries. Use Quick-load instead.

Don't even think about creating a request thread for that functionality - it will not happen, it's a violation of EULA. I've removed the thread you already created.

5. David Das

David Das Moderator Moderator

Closing this thread. The purported "easy adding of libraries" is misleading because it's most likely the author is talking about an unauthorized hack.

It is certainly very easy to add licensed Kontakt Player libraries to the Libraries tab, and that's what it's there for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.