1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

AKOUSTIK PIANO Update, still staccato notes on 1st beat in Logic

Discussion in 'AKOUSTIK PIANO' started by DonDuche, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liandrin

Liandrin Forum Member

There hasn't been any response to this?

If this problem is unresolvable, can anyone explain why Akoustik Piano is the only NI plugin that is affected by this problem?

I also own Elektrik Piano and Absynth and neither of those products are affected. What is the difference? Maybe the developers from Akoustik Piano should talk to the folks from some of the other NI products to try and figure out what they are doing differently.

At the very least, NI should stop claiming that Akoustik Piano supports Audio Units as an interface until they decide that it is worth their time to bother making their product compatible. This affects the most recent versions of both Garageband on both Leopard and Tiger, and yes I have tried all of these combinations.

2. perversity

perversity NI Product Owner

Garageband runs the same engine as Logic, therefore this problem surfaces with Garageband as well. For me, the problem ONLY exists in the first measure of the song, not EVERY region. Not that big of a deal to start songs on 2 1 1 1 instead of 1 1 1 1 for me so I'll still be using my copy of AP.

3. Markus @ NI

Markus @ NI NI Team NI Team

Hi all,

I finally got around to analyze the patch scripting and prepare some new patches for you. please give the attached NKIs a try.

just place the patches into the Preset folder of your AP library and load them via the drop-down menu in AP in place of the normal patches.

the Logic/Garageband bug should be fixed now. question is: do the patches in all other respects behave like the old Default patches?

best,
    Markus

Attached Files:

4. Liandrin

Liandrin Forum Member

I meant to post this a while back, but forgot.

I believe this actually fixed the problem. Thank you.

5. gjohung

gjohung New Member

Is the problem unique to Logic only?

6. Liandrin

Liandrin Forum Member

It affects Garageband as well. I would guess that anything using Audio Units is affected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.