<Already posted Top 3 feature requests> *sticky*

Discussion in 'Feature Request Archive' started by res308, May 21, 2009.

1. Skitzomatic

Skitzomatic Member

1 - Renaming bank pages when you have more then 9 or more plugin settings on Push2! on push each age will show as bank1/bank2 etc..(renaming theses pages in example : OSC1, Filter, Envelope..will be such an improvement in creating a template for sound design and automation!! )
    2 - Can we have midi (CC?) templates that you can actually save and recall for various purposes, obviously for automation (but one for sound designing, one for mixing and one for arranging)
    3 - can'r resist...editing audio in clips!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Mr36

Mr36 NI Product Owner

Are you lost?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Skitzomatic

Skitzomatic Member

Hahahaha!!! yes mr36, apologies... Wrong Forum. :D:D:D

4. bilposey

bilposey NI Product Owner

LAZY CHOPP FEATURE PLEASE

• Like Like x 1
  5. Supercreative

Supercreative NI Product Owner

466 post here... x3: a lot of features!!! :eek::(
    Time for a big update!

• Like Like x 2
  6. FUNKTIONAL

FUNKTIONAL NI Product Owner

*time machine pro for maschine
    *exclusive midi ports for automation and track input like ableton
    *tempo event input

• Like Like x 1
  7. walerandei

walerandei NI Product Owner

Audiotracks in "arrangement window". :)

Simple as that! Audiotracks! Audiotracks! Audiotracks! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jamzdabrainz

Jamzdabrainz New Member

High on the list at the moment are

1: Audio tracks or simple scene bypass
    2: Override Global tempo in scenes by scene basis
    3: Get sidechain to work properly on all native and third party plugins via the sidechain tab

• Like Like x 1
  9. just1n

just1n NI Product Owner

Quick easy intuitive audio tracks with a simple comping system

Plug in delay compensation

Automation shape tools

10. junglephone

junglephone NI Product Owner

+1

• Like Like x 1
  11. junglephone

junglephone NI Product Owner

1. Real Time counter and Real Time ruler.

2. Tap to Export Audio. As of now, to export sounds or groups, all are checked in the export window. I would like them to default as unchecked and go through and tap the pads of the sounds/groups I want to export.

3. Real linear sequencing mode. Pattern mode is cool a lot of the time and yes, you can record through multi selected scenes but it's not the same. This would include left/right locators.

12. Strange Matter

Strange Matter NI Product Owner

1. Dedicated mixer controller - 8 + 1 touchstrips with feedback for levels and the ability to switch between groups and master much like on regular Maschine hardware, but always to hand. Layer switching sucks!

2. Customisable audio routing between Maschine and Traktor

3. Dedicated aux FX channels instead of having to route into another sound bank.

Basically, those three would allow me to drop Ableton from my live setup completely.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Quinn3k3

Quinn3k3 New Member

I want to be able to drag & drop export all the pads of a group individually without having to solo each pad. I would like any pad with an event to create its own loop. For me, I never want the combined mix to export.

14. Olihop

Olihop NI Product Owner

> Latch mode on sounds (as in Battery is very convenient)
    > Change Pad Colors from the Hardware
    > Change position sounds from the hardware

And many other things :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. hewoja

hewoja New Member

AND

Save groups and sounds from the hardware

• Like Like x 2
  16. Bolgathor

Bolgathor Member

Komplete Mix Kontroller!
    A controller that not only works with Maschine, but can toggle from working within Maschine Studio to whatever DAW people are using. Plenty of faders to control the mix. A 10 track minimum of physical sliders and one Master Slider, plus the ability to cycle through, using hotkeys to jump to a particular set of 10. Above each slider should be a display for track number, or whatever function a user sets to it. Include knobs for panning each track, 10 extra knobs for controlling whatever other functions are desired, mute/solo buttons for each track, and that's basically it! Hell, you could even do what you do with all other hardware and come out with different sizes. 5 track, 10 track, and a 15 or 20 track version.

I'd buy some other brand of midi controller, but I like how NI hardware works and feels. Too many controllers have too much, and those who get it right are made too cheap and I hate the idea of having to tape little reminders on knobs and sliders to tell me what they're set to do. Please make this happen!

• Like Like x 1
  17. dysanfel

dysanfel Active Member

Remove Maschine's childish sequencer when in DAW mode. Let us use it like a drum machine! PLEASE!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

I absolutely disagree I need the sequencer in daw mode, I use it in cubase but cubase only as mixer with nektar p1 as mixer controller.
    And why you can't use your daws sequencer jet?? As far as I know it is already possible!? Or am I wrong? So it is already optional!?

Uwe

19. Bolgathor

Bolgathor Member

I haven't really dug through the Maschine Studio manual, but it'd be cool if you could just paint in your sounds in the pattern sequencer. It's so confusing. I'm using FL Studio to sequence everything, while I just create my parts and automatons in Maschine Studio. I'd like to cut FL Studio out completely, or at least only need it for some mixing and mostly mastering.

20. JBlongz

JBlongz NI Product Owner

THIS! Have been asking them directly sine Maschine 1

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016