1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

An update on the future of the Sequencer - Part 2

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Charles @ NI, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Mr36

Mr36 NI Product Owner

That's all fair enough. Although I can see how others might have thought so, I didn't really take it as a dig. And I do appreciate that Pro Tools is still a studio/pro standard. I've seen Logic in studios in the UK, as well as PT, but, as you say, it could be changing with the times/technology/choices etc. Still not sure why your post was deemed quite so hilarious though...

2. KravenZ

KravenZ NI Product Owner

I would love to be part of the beta test. Please add me :)

3. jonnyjay

jonnyjay New Member

Hi

I would also like to be part of the Beta test. Please add me. Name is jonnyjay...

Thanks and really looking forward to feeding back through the correct process.

4. daslicht

daslicht NI Product Owner

If you have already applied but have not yet been accepted into an active testing group, please respond below and I will add you to the project right away (please provide your forum user name in the application so I can properly find you). If you have any problems applying, or Centercode isn’t playing nice, please let us know here.

My Forum name is: daslicht

I applied weeks ago, please add me.
    Happy new Year !

5. mckenzieboy

mckenzieboy New Member

Hi there, I applied a few weeks ago for the Maschine beta test program but have not yet been acepted. Please add me to the program as I would like to help test Maschine.

Username: mckenzieboy

Thanks!

6. Lmtlssmnd

Lmtlssmnd New Member

I would like to join beta test

Username: lmtlssmnd

7. _jon

_jon New Member

I would like to join the beta test as well.

Username: joncomputer

8. Coorec

Coorec NI Product Owner

I couldnt. I tried.. didnt finish a song in Maschine during the last 7 years of use. I dont mean, flicking in some sampled voices or guitar licks.. i mean seriously recording and finishing a song. Not possible in Maschine unless you go to the extreme, which i am not willing to do. Time is precious after all.

9. Mr36

Mr36 NI Product Owner

I don't think using a tool how it does work, even if it's to achieve something that it's technically not designed for, is going to the extreme. The vast majority of tracks I've finished over the last five years or so have been finished with MASCHINE and almost all of them had "real" instruments recorded. As I've said elsewhere, I actually prefer the MASCHINE recording process overall (would still love some enhancements, mind).

However, I now understand you mean seriously recording and finishing a song, so I can't help any more. :p

And I'm sorry, I'm genuinely not making fun, but this
    followed by this
    really tickled me. :)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. timcorin

timcorin New Member

Hey, have applied but awaiting acceptance to the cool kids club! Name should be timcorin. Cheers!!

Still lol-ing at how it was 'accidentally' leaked :p

11. turbotrixie

turbotrixie New Member

Is it still possible to get in on the beta? centercode username should be "kaihandberg"

12. omlo

omlo New Member

I would also like to be part of the Beta test.
    Please add me.
    name : omlo

13. Drifter

Drifter NI Product Owner

I would like to join beta test

Username: drifter

14. muitosabao

muitosabao NI Product Owner

Hi Charles, you mentioned that people that have not been accepted before would now be added immediately. I asked to be added twice (i realize that i used my forum name,and not the center code name), and still not there yet.
    Can I please be added to the beta? centercode name "luiscalcada"
    Thanks

15. Soulbap

Soulbap New Member

If there is any room left I would love to be added to the beta!

Centercode name: Soulbap

16. dave_kay

dave_kay New Member

Charles - I signed up weeks ago, didn't get a reply. I would like to join the beta program please

17. Specker

Specker NI Product Owner

I also would like to join the beta test

My Username: Specker

18. Ziriankov

Ziriankov New Member

Hey guys,
    does all that mean, we will finally get rid of the 'no differnt pattern lengths' issue? Meaning let's say if have 8bar melody pattern, all the 4bar patterns will be looped instead of being able to arrange two differnt 4bar bass-patterns to an 8bar melody pattern?
    Just want to clarify, before I dance and shout...

Cheers
    Z.

19. bartvw

bartvw New Member

Would love to be a beta tester. I applied some time ago and I didn't provide my forum username then. My centercode account is bartvanwissen

20. djagentm

djagentm New Member

My username should be :djagentm

thanks