1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Analyzed...Oh, Not Analyzed!

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by Lee Bell, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Lee Bell

Lee Bell New Member

Hi

Just a simple question. There are certain tunes I have and certain groups of tunes that don't stay analyzed/ beat gridded.

I will analyze them, tweek the grid add cue points etc then come back to them at some point days or weeks later and it is as though they are newly imported tunes. I will stress, this is only a small handful of tunes but it is the same ones time and time again.

Is there a reason for this, is it Traktor or is it the way the artist has published/ upload the tune or is there a box that I haven't ticked?

Many thanks in advance.

Lee

2. wayfinder

wayfinder NI Product Owner

Are they perhaps read-only on the OS level?

3. Cheef Roberts

Cheef Roberts NI Product Owner

I have all my tracks read only because I don't want traktor to mess with my tagging and all my cues etc still save. Make sure you right click collection and save it before you exit to make sure all your work is saved before close. If traktor crashes you lose all your changes from that session.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vinyl Tap

Vinyl Tap NI Product Owner

^That's interesting... So, you don't suffer from the key overwrite issue?

I'm gonna have to look into write protecting my files...

5. Lee Bell

Lee Bell New Member

That might be the shout.... Thanks

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  6. Lee Bell

Lee Bell New Member

I always do, but thanks for the reply.

7. muthafunka

muthafunka NI Product Owner

and if you do any gridding etc make sure to enable analysis lock!

8. MixMasterG

MixMasterG NI Product Owner

In my next Ask Me Anything live stream I'll explain how the Traktor tags work, it's a bit too complicated/long to explain in text.
    Feel free to join the stream live (the chat will be open for questions during the stream), or watch it on demand after the stream