1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

And........discuss...!!

Discussion in 'General Production Forum' started by BNP, Jan 3, 2019.

1. just1n

just1n NI Product Owner

Mpc stands for most poop calculator

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Tarekith

Tarekith NI Product Owner

Because I work for Ableton ;)

3. Slappz

Slappz NI Product Owner

I kind of thought the same thing at first, but then again gives NI a personal chance to be able to hear what their customers feel about the competition. It keeps them from having to scour the Internet and makes it more convenient to find feedback such as yours. You don't even want ... well I was going to say it was like taking a dagger to NI and twisting it, but that was a just little bit too dramatic, you know what I mean?
    It's just information and not hate speech.

• Like Like x 2
  4. just1n

just1n NI Product Owner

Lol Akai is trash they can’t make software so they tried to back stand alone lmfaoooo they already made stand alone before the rennitrash. They know they suck

• Dislike Dislike x 6
  5. just1n

just1n NI Product Owner

I would go to the Akai forum and talk about maschine but what’s the point. I don’t wanna save some stinky mpcers. Im not a captain. Im not savin hoes. I’m not Jesus

• Dislike Dislike x 6
  6. omegatron

omegatron NI Product Owner

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Slappz

Slappz NI Product Owner

I wish I would have gotten around to reading the article first, then I would have had a clue what I was talking about. I think I stepped into something there thinking it was a kumbaya moment, but it seems Akai kicked them to the curb and stole "their" design. Yeah Akai doesn't really have a controller like the Push and Jam, so I can see them trying to make their own. Cut out the middle man.

8. just1n

just1n NI Product Owner

Akai with the knock off gear

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. SupremeSoulstice

SupremeSoulstice NI Product Owner

Unless I’m wrong, Akai designed and manufactured the first Push.

10. Crazy Lou

Crazy Lou NI Product Owner

More trash, New Year.

When they make a boutique MPC and Maschine that is not your phone and an app....call me for a discussion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. raphaël_

raphaël_ NI Product Owner

at least you got one as an avatar :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. JayGray

JayGray New Member

How long will the mods allow this goofy ass dork to spam the boards like this?

Competing products have always been a part of this forum. There's absolutely nothing productive or insightful about the garbage this guy is littering the boards with right now. NI fans and loyalists are obviously a natural part of this board, but a sycophant like this is a nuisance.

• Like Like x 1
  13. J-Fly

J-Fly NI Product Owner

Probably fake but this would be a real solution for me since I start with MPC Live in standalone and then move over to Ableton with Launchpad control.

14. Slappz

Slappz NI Product Owner

It may have been hijacked, because they responded to a two-year old post with more nonsense.

15. SM313

SM313 NI Product Owner

Thats the worst looking machine Ive ever seen.. This can't be real..

16. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

It’s not fake , the leak came from the fcc , same place the live was leaked, lol , oops
    I think it a be a year before it’s released

17. René must be Unique

René must be Unique NI Product Owner

Where can I find this information? On the Akai site APC is still a controller for Ableton. Could it be that Akai, after the introduction of the fire for FL, has now developed a hybrid that will bring in a very large audience. People who use Ableton but do not yet have a controller, and the group of people who use MPC software, who will get more control over this software.
    APC / MPC is shown below the screen. Maybe a hybrid?

It continues to speculate what the intention is with this new Akai device.

René

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  18. motionscreen

motionscreen NI Product Owner

The quickstart guide has been leaked, too. It is Akai software - most probably with a new clip launch function.
    The design was taken from the Push. Maybe Akai could legally do this because of contracts about building the Push 1.

Anyway, I don´t care much about standalone or not. I wish Ableton would expand their Push concept with an included soundcard and more arrangement functions. Even the most basic functions are missing, e.g. move the song position pointer, the loop points or switching loop on or off. But they could also build a step sequencer for clips where you could put clips on the Arrangement´s timeline with the pads instead of recording them in real time, which is a good feature, too (at least more than NI has to offer).

19. motionscreen

motionscreen NI Product Owner

20. René must be Unique

René must be Unique NI Product Owner

I can read German.

I already saw that info, thank you. I actually meant where I can find that APC is for Akai Performance Controller and not Ableton Performance Controller.

René