1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Announcement: Customer Service

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Brian Bullard, Feb 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian Bullard

Brian Bullard New Member

Hello everyone, just here to vent in the most delicate manner I can possibly conjure given the circumstances, as probably most of you, I absolutely fell in love with the products I recently purchased for my business, the MK3, Jam and Komplete... with that said within the past 2 weeks I've purchased the entire website at different intervals, every expansion pack and downloadable software and instrument they have available, my first order went without a hitch as a test run.. ordered and download was available within an hour, so then I proceeded to my second purchase, which totaled 1920$, an entire day went by and nothing, day2, day 3... nothing. multiple customer support emails with no response, day 4 nothing, so I hunted down the CEO's email, nothing, wasn't until day 5 i received an email, which then led me to having to verify my identity via a picture of license and search of my phone bill records before even approving the order..
    I could go on but the bottom line is, I feel like I invested so much into this company at this point there was no turning back so I had no choice... Clearly on their website it says in "extraordinary circumstances" your order may take up to "one full" full business day which in my case was quadrupled. the representative RACHEL, was absolutely fine to deal with however the time wasted and money lost on my clients projects waiting was of zero concern to them.
    with that said I'm just through the roof disappointed in this hole I dug myself in choosing Native Instruments for my Business
    sadly I know now what to expect should any problem arise in the future.
    first malfunction of this existing equipment or software will most likely lead me to taking my money elsewhere.
    if you have yet to experience something similar then that's great but be aware!
    if you have experienced something similar then lets start a Native Instruments Annonymous, sip coffee and tell horror stories!

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. The Sarge

The Sarge NI Product Owner

very funny, the funniest point was for me this neverending fairytale:
    I´ve read this in different forum and can only say again and also to you: [​IMG]
    which professional musician would buy more than 150 new products and already planned to include them in new music tracks, when the clients are waiting?
    right: nobody!
    but a funny report for the ending of Carneval :D

• Like Like x 3
  3. Goon

Goon NI Product Owner

I was thinking that exact same thing thing too, the OP is a joke, IF he is running a business like that, he wont be around for long.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ShelLuser

ShelLuser NI Product Owner

The dark side of the troll is strong within this one :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Steve Mosher

Steve Mosher NI Product Owner

This is ..... neat ... :)

I have to sub just to see the responses :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Brian Bullard

Brian Bullard New Member

Appreciate the support there Sarge and Goon, so the question of have you been through this before, the answer is clearly no, indeed this pushed back my schedule on several clients who requested specific items in videos I couldn’t deliver timely as planned, and yes business has been good with it or without. Enough to afford the entire website thank you, something you would have no clue about, indeed spend your time trolling, sure it’s making you tons of money!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. JesterMgee

JesterMgee NI Product Owner

Just be thankful there that you weren’t doing this 10 years ago and dealing with ordering Komplete online then waiting 2 WEEKS for delivery of DVDs then spending a day installing and updating. Oh the horrors of having to wait a few days these days. Ain’t nobody got time for that...

• Like Like x 2
  8. Brian Bullard

Brian Bullard New Member

Sincerely, owner of one expansion pack

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  9. Brian Bullard

Brian Bullard New Member

Sincerely, owner of two expansion packs

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  10. Brian Bullard

Brian Bullard New Member

Ageee 100%, been there, done that, remember it well and unfortunately that’s today’s client base, need now, want now and as a business you have to follow suit

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. JesterMgee

JesterMgee NI Product Owner

I’d say as a business you need to also operate in a way where if you need to buy material off the cuff for time critical projects you are also well prepared for problems. There is no industry I have ever worked in where something goes wrong and you loose your customer immediately, there are always additional options and companies will source, test then deploy solutions. The ones with the most skills know how to manage that on the fly and come up with a different solution to maintain a workrate.

What critical content did you need that you couldn’t do without that lost the clients?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Goon

Goon NI Product Owner

He needed a braincell. :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Goon

Goon NI Product Owner

In my experience in dealing with very very high profile wealthy clients, those that brag about having money usually have none.

14. certifiedbeatz

certifiedbeatz NI Product Owner

Guys I spent 6k last year on software and hardware...but no is showing up at my studio why....... I believe my studio is worth the top talent why no one is showing up.. I bought coffee donuts..lol I hope u know this is a joke..

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

Sometimes online payments get delayed, it's a possibility we all have to live with when shopping online. 5 days to get a reply is odd, every time I contacted support I had a reply within 2 days max, in your shoes I would have tried the real-time live chat with support during business hours.

What went wrong with your order tho? How did it get solved?

Trying to contact the CEO for something like this is silly, no offense, it's like someone having an issue in Windows and trying to talk to Bill Gates... that's never gonna happen.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. certifiedbeatz

certifiedbeatz NI Product Owner

The CEO admin is eating my doughnuts and being him my coffee...haha!

17. Captain Blasto

Captain Blasto NI Product Owner

I have spent obscene amounts of money on the NI website in a single day, with no paying clients waiting, and I frankly wish Native Instruments had done something to try and stop me, lol.

Signed,
    The owner of too many expansion packs

• Funny Funny x 7
  18. BigPictureSound

BigPictureSound NI Product Owner

19. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

I’m available, tho personally I use an Apple Mac , ive not touch windows for years

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. nate

nate NI Product Owner

The client's name ... was Albert Einstein!

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.