Announcing: Maschine Mikro MK3

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Mick @ NI, Sep 6, 2018.

1. vilon

vilon New Member

Hello,

when are you going to develop the mikro mk3 midi mode. Actually it's quite disappointing that it's hard mapped. My initial idea was to use it as a midi controller in reason, but this midi mode is too limited for that. Am I the only one waiting for this update?

• Like Like x 4
  2. Leif Hallberg

Leif Hallberg NI Product Owner

Press "Shift+Top Left Button (the one with maschine logo)" and you will enter midi mode. Hope that helped.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. vilon

vilon New Member

Hi Leif,

thank you. I knew it already. However, the midi mode is pretty basic. Transport controls don't work and you can't even change octaves. It's all hard mapped and there is no Mikro MK3 on the controller editor. Does anyone know if there will be any update on this?

• Like Like x 3
  4. Leif Hallberg

Leif Hallberg NI Product Owner

Sorry, yea realized that abit too late :) Yea it's pretty basic.

• Like Like x 1
  5. spin4th

spin4th New Member

Yeah Im with you in this. I use Machine and Logic and i would at LEAST like to be able to change the octave on the MIDI mode. Kind of pointless to NOT be able to do that.

• Like Like x 2
  6. djstuffy

djstuffy New Member

Hello! I want to ask, mikro mk3 can you work like f1?
    Thanks

7. tslays

tslays NI Product Owner

Just returned my Maschine Mikro MK3 because of this and some other inconveniences (no morphing for lock mode :-/ )

PS: Selling my Maschine Library Upgrade that was specifically made for Maschine Mikro Owners. Just PM me if you are interested.

• Like Like x 2
  8. LoveEnigma

LoveEnigma NI Product Owner

Just wanted to share the news that I got Maschine Mikro MK3 recently and I am loving it. Thank you, NI. :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Toby @ NI

Toby @ NI NI Team NI Team

Cheers Enigma! A nice message to see before heading off for the weekend :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. LoveEnigma

I am glad you felt that way. Cheers, and happy weekend! :)

11. LoveEnigma

Hi Toby @ NI

Hope you are doing well. Any update on Controller Editor for Maschine Mikro MK3?

I think it is quite essential. I am happy with the few things I can do with Maschine in FL Studio 20, but transport controls are not working. I need them working at the least. But with controller editor, I am sure we can do even more.

Thank you in advance.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Toby @ NI

Toby @ NI NI Team NI Team

Hi Enigma,

Sorry for the late reply, I've been very busy with our upcoming software releases and unfortunately I'm not very familiar with FL Studio, so it took me a while to figure out how things work. Having said that I managed to look into this yesterday and it seems that FL Studio doesn't allow you to map a MIDI CC to the transport controls, but maybe I'm missing something. If I am and somebody knows how to do this then the problem is solved (hopefully an FL Studio expert is reading this and can help us both out :D ).

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm aware of the problem and I'm thinking hard about how we can solve it.

Sorry for the inconvenience and have a great weekend!

Toby

• Like Like x 2
  13. dj lil or

dj lil or New Member

How come the Maschine mikro 3 is the ONLY Maschine model that is not mappable via CE? It's not written anywhere on the product page that you can't MIDI map it, I just bought it and for me it's a downgrade from pervious Maschine models if you can't use multiple pages in MIDI mode.
    I really hope that NI will fix this issue soon.

• Like Like x 2
  14. LoveEnigma

Hi Toby,

No problem, I understand. Thanks for your reply. Yes, you are right. I tried a few things with FL Studio, but no luck.

I hope you have the plans to add Mikro MK3 support in CE. I think that will solve the problem, as I am seeing that the previous Maschine models could map transport controls with FL Studio.

I just want to make the most of my Mikro MK3. Mikro MK3 will be the best Mikro so far if it gets the CE support.

Thanks, and wish you a pleasant weekend!

15. LoveEnigma

@Aldred411

Usually I don't argue with people on Internet, but may I know why you disliked my above post?

16. AL’DREAD

AL’DREAD NI Product Owner

Lol , no

17. LoveEnigma

My post looks better now, lol

18. AL’DREAD

AL’DREAD NI Product Owner

Sorry , I must of done it by mistake

• Like Like x 1
  19. LoveEnigma

No worries, I understand. Sorry for not thinking about the mistake part.

• Like Like x 1
  20. TapeDouglas

TapeDouglas New Member

You are speaking in an alien language. Honestly and unwittingly dude! I have no idea what lingo you are speaking. Can you translate what you said for a dummy like myself? Cheers