1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Announcing: Maschine+

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Mick @ NI, Sep 8, 2020.

1. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

ive also heard that you can connect N.I Audio 1, Audio 2, or Audio 6 MK2 sound cards via usb to expand the i/o , and there may be support for 3rd party interfaces later on, you can connect class compliant midi devices and hopefully a fully featured komplete kontrol.

2. OhulahanBass

OhulahanBass NI Product Owner

Does that include any voltage? There are allot more battery packs suppling 5V than 15V at the moment. Pack supplying 15V aren't super common and often >$100.

3. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

im not sure of the full details so i can't tell you , we will probably have to wait for that info till after release

4. Notanon

Notanon NI Product Owner

Well, 512GB and 1TB SD cards are available, though the 1TB ones are a good few hundred dollars for the time being. Wouldn't surprise me if 2TB ones start coming out within a years time. That all said, it would depend on future compatibility with the Maschine+ and I hope NI have had the decent foresight to plan ahead for this.

5. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

I've heard its been used on a few different batteries for up to ten hours +

6. Alex1974

Alex1974 New Member

Is it possible to import my MK3 projects and samples into the Plus for use in standalone mode?

7. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

good question , ill try and find out

8. Alex1974

Alex1974 New Member

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  9. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

probably won't get an answer till tomorrow , but ill keep you posted

10. Alex1974

Alex1974 New Member

No rush. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  11. arnold moon

arnold moon New Member

do we know what vsti plugins are supported? it's be awesome if abbey road drums are supported

12. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

on the product page you can find that info , and in the video Boris says that more will be added

13. arnold moon

arnold moon New Member

Ah Thanks, thought those are instruments bundled with maschine plus, assumed given it's a standalone unit, NI vstis I already own might also work.

Cheers!
    Arnold

• Like Like x 1
  14. eclipxe

eclipxe NI Product Owner

Accurate has one - he posted on his Instagram

15. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

16. OhulahanBass

OhulahanBass NI Product Owner

Oh geez, should have been careful what I wished for, I bet after watching his review I'll be selling my MK3 and ordering a + ;-)

17. Relgado

Relgado New Member

I'd be keen to see if there is some kind of tighter integration with Traktor and the Maschine+. The current way of synching Maschine has been a bit spotty for me, so if there were an improvement for that (I'm using an S4MK3) I'd be sold on that aspect alone!

18. baridw1

baridw1 NI Product Owner

Are the expansions the same for Maschine + as for MK3? Will all my current expansions, instruments run in Maschine + from an external USB, or from the SD expansion? Also, does Maschine + offload plugin processing like a DSP server when it's connected to a computer?

19. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

Yes for the expansions , no for the other , I would of thought

• Like Like x 1
  20. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

In the product page / specs , it’s got some setup examples , one involves traktor