1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Announcing: Maschine+

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Mick @ NI, Sep 8, 2020.

1. hubiedubie

hubiedubie NI Product Owner

Thanks Matt. Order details sent.

2. hubiedubie

If you click on Matt's name and select "Start a conversation", that should do it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sedat Senguel

Sedat Senguel NI Product Owner

Thanks man! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. hubiedubie

Order status has now changed to shipped...no tracking info yet but this is promising :). Thanks Matt and good luck with the product launches.

5. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

hubiedubie Sedat Senguel Both Maschine + on the way :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    There's always a slight delay between the tracking send out and the change of status. The unit is definitely on the way and tracking info coming to you soon.

• Like Like x 2
  6. hubiedubie

Great stuff! Thanks.

7. Sedat Senguel

Thanks Matt! :)

8. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

I love the smell of new pads in the morning!!!
    B2F8C1C1-B92E-4A5D-8AF7-CEE240F146E6.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  9. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

Typically I’ve got no electricity atm !!!
    And I mocked those that wanted a battery :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Old Mike

Old Mike NI Product Owner

Hahaha. Get your bike, build an adapter, mc guyver!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Sedat Senguel

Damn! ;-) Have fun with it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

Hopefully will soon , electricians are fitting some new heaters , they shouldn’t be too Long now

13. Crevice

Crevice New Member

Matt, if place an order today for Maschine plus and choose overnight shipping (I’m in California) would I receive it tomorrow? I’m not quite sure what the stock status is or where you’re shipping units from. Don’t want to fork up overnight shipping if you don’t have any in stock. Thank you.

14. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

Unfortunately, probably not. We still have a fair bit of orders to process and I'm not entirely sure about the stock level.
    In any case, overnight shipping doesn't necessarily mean you'd literally get your device the next day. Your order still needs to be processed and shipped out. Overnight starts when the unit is with in the hands of the delivery service.

You can connect with our order team in LA on the chat (1 - 4 PM PST) and ask them to check the status on the stock: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000092537

• Like Like x 1
  15. BuleriaChk

BuleriaChk NI Product Owner

16. GoKeez

GoKeez NI Product Owner

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. BuleriaChk

Not very big or heavy .. honest ... :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. GoKeez

GoKeez NI Product Owner

If you can, please attach a pic of it next to Mk3 or something so we can see scale. Interested in a bank but hopefully something sleek. Ideally, a Velcro strip will allow me to attach it to M+

19. BuleriaChk

Check the Amazon link. A velcro strip will not work (IMO); but it is highly portable.
    There are many alternatives available now. Search Amazon on portable battery ac inverter
    For me,it also has USB jacks as well, so I can power a laptop and a few guitar effects as well .....

20. BuleriaChk

portable battery ac inverter

Also a small speaker, along with my GT-1000 and Machine+ (well, ok, I may need a power strip.. :)
    And charge my wireless guitar transmitter/receivers, my foot massager, and... and ... :)

This one has 12.5 v DC outputs
    https://www.amazon.com/Westinghouse...ble+battery+ac+inverter&qid=1601493042&sr=8-8

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020