1. Hi everyone,

We have just announced our latest version of the Komplete bundles.

Find out more about the bundles and the newly added instruments

Komplete 13 is available for pre-order now, and will become available for download on October 1, 2020.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Announcing: Maschine+

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Mick @ NI, Sep 8, 2020.

1. GoKeez

GoKeez NI Product Owner

Maaaaannnnn. Give Winston and Egon their ghost trap back!!!lmao

Where I’m from that mf is gargantuan. That **** look like the Gotchalla (Godzilla) of battery banks.

Like, does it come with a hunchback servant to carry it? I gotta check with Department of Homeland Security to make sure I can carry that mf in public bruh. To keep it funky, Id pay double for a M+ about the size of that biggin.

All jokes aside, whatever works is great but I sincerely hope I can find something smaller. I just need a few hours of juice. No need to bring a whole nuclear reactor to power my Beats.lol

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. BuleriaChk

BuleriaChk NI Product Owner

The point is that with any of the ac battery inverters I mentioned you can run the machine+ on ac using your normal power cord .... as well as your laptop, guitar effects, 32" monitor, cooler, whatever :) ....

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sedat Senguel

Sedat Senguel NI Product Owner

That ghostbusters line made me laugh...hahaha! I knew it reminded me of something ;-)
    I think there will be some good suggestions the next week or two. I will test some options on my own and will share my thoughts when I got it groovin ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  4. BuleriaChk

Uh, oh (panic mode) Does Maschine+ have 3/4 time signature?

Somebody please answer ASAP as I just ordered one, but that is a deal breaker for me, and they have not shipped yet, so I can cancel my order if I have to....

(I had assumed it runs the full version of Maschine, but you never know... iMaschine 2 does not have triple meter, so is useless for me ....)

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. eclipxe

eclipxe NI Product Owner

Yes

6. BuleriaChk

Whew! Thanks

7. BuleriaChk

Another possible deal breaker for me -
    Does the Maschine+ Factory library include such drum kits as Darbuka, Tabla, Taiko, etc. and their associated patterns that are included in the Maschine Factory Library?
    Somebody please respond ASAP!

Thanks

8. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

Why wouldn't it be? it's the same lib...

Attached Files:

• picz.png
      picz.png
      File size:
      783.9 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  9. BuleriaChk

TRUST .. but verify ... :)

10. Dstep ATL

Dstep ATL NI Product Owner

Just curious, are you the flamenco guy from the Akai thread on GS?

• Like Like x 2
  11. BuleriaChk

Probably; I'm (in)famous ... :)
    Mounting a desperate attempt to educate the musical world to something besides 4-on-the-floor or the "Amen" pattern .. |:Boom Boom Tish | a ticka Boom Tish:| ... :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Dstep ATL

Dstep ATL NI Product Owner

Indeed. Glad you are well.

• Like Like x 1
  13. eclipxe

eclipxe NI Product Owner

The music gear head community is small and tight knit. You will forever be in our hearts and minds.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mutis

Mutis NI Product Owner

1998 way before Rosalia...

the entire disc...

If someone wants more flamenco fusion music just hit me up. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. olafmol

olafmol NI Product Owner

flamengo FTW!

16. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

Got my electric back , so finally got to set up the + last night .Quality build , the encoders are very nice, they feel really nice . Very easy to register and update /install additional sw , used my iphone hotspot .

Connected the mc 101 via usb for audio ( only stereo mix available) , but you can’t mix and match , input from 101 , output from + .
    connected audio from 101 to xm ext in and xm to + , xm midi to + and left the 101 in + usb for midi , 101 has usb ground loop issues , so that’s a no go .

I unboxed a ka6 mk2 , connected that via usb , xm and 101 audio into ka6 mk2 , xm midi into ka and mc midi into + , works ok , felt like I was hearing some very faint pops on occasion, I’ll test this more today .

Connected a300pro to + via usb for midi , works , but if I have the midi input set to focus or all , I get a midi feedback back loop when triggering the xm , buts it’s ok if I set input to just the a300pro.

I’ve got 2 nektar midi flex 4’s , so I’m going to use one of them later and connect the apro via 5 pin midi , this will also give me 3 midi in and out ( including the onboard ports) so I don’t need to use the ka6 mk2 for midi .

I’m also reconsidering how to route the audio , the ka6 gives you easy access to front panel input/output/headphone volumes knobs and closer headphone socket (I’ve got dt990 , big heavy cable so depending on where you’re + is is can be a problem)

But I’m thinking in stand-alone ,do I really need to send all audio into the +, so I may route the + to the xm ext in , the mc to the xm mic in , the xm headphone socket is the closest to me so that helps , or I could just get a mixer. For audio recording I’ll just use usb to the computer.

Didn’t get much time to mess around with it last night , but I’ve got plenty of time today so I’ll determine how best to set it up and use it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

18. jeblo

jeblo NI Product Owner

Is the Machine+ class compliant?
    My goal is to connect an iPad/iPhone via USB/Camera connector for audio and MIDI, as I it‘s possible on the MC707?

19. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

I'd like to know that too.
    In macOS the Audio Interface is class-compliant in Controller Mode, like the Mk3, MIDI requires drivers.
    In Standalone Mode I've tried connecting my iPhone8 via lightning/usb and nothing happens, neither Audio or MIDI, I am not sure if this is user error because i need to enable something on the phone or if it's just plain unsupported.

20. GoKeez

GoKeez NI Product Owner

You’ve had it for some time now bruh. Yay or Nay. Knowing what you know now would you have upgraded if it cost you $1399?