1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Announcing: Maschine+

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Mick @ NI, Sep 8, 2020.

1. djadidai

djadidai NI Product Owner

Alright, so it’s like you can set your sounds in korg but play them with the pads of M+? And of course also with the keys on the korg? Or? You get the sound of korg through m+? Doesnt it have to be connected to line in on m+?

2. Koltovich

Koltovich NI Product Owner

A new firmware 1.2.14.5 has been released

3. OhulahanBass

OhulahanBass NI Product Owner

I like to route the synth audio through Maschine, so yes, I use a USB cable to my synth from Maschine Plus, then route the stereo outs from the synth to the ins on the Maschine. It was pretty easy to set up, the only thing that jammed me up was "enabling" the MIDI in setting, not sure why it didn't default to enable.

4. cybo

cybo NI Product Owner

That’s what I’m hoping for, Replica XT!

5. Handed

Handed NI Product Owner

Any idea when the next firmware is due? Loving this machine but still a lot of hiccups.

• Like Like x 3
  6. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

You can connect an iPhone/computer etc via Bluetooth to the xm and sample from YouTube /microphone app etc to straight to the +

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
  7. Sedat Senguel

Sedat Senguel NI Product Owner

I want me some new Plug-Ins under the Maschine+ christmas tree ;-) Hopefully Santa is listening...haha!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mutis

Mutis NI Product Owner

• Like Like x 2
  9. LincolnBanks

LincolnBanks NI Product Owner

Machine+ basically a preset player. Is there a synth engine ?

10. olafmol

olafmol NI Product Owner

No the presets are reproduced by magical pixies. ;)

there are multiple synth engines in the M+

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. oli@bass

oli@bass NI Product Owner

Officially you get

Massive
    FM 8
    Reaktor Monark
    Reaktor Prism

These alone are some of the best and most wanted software synths by NI.

Additionally, some users managed to get some Reaktor ensembles from the Factory Selection and from the User Library to work.

So, yes, plenty synth engines, however...

...for most of them it’s not possible to create patches from scratch, because you can (yet) only access selected synth parameters within the M+.

12. Smooke

Smooke New Member

Sono nuovo nel mondo maschine.
    Volevo sapere se é possibile installare librerie di kontakt tipo orchestrali o cinematografiche oppure librerie di strumenti acustici per musica pop pop/rock.
    Grazie

13. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

14. fabio machado van zeller

fabio machado van zeller New Member

I have it and its an excelent device on its own and with the M+. Unfortunately i cannot use it to its full extend with the M+ when i plug it via usb. Even though it is recognized by the M+ i only manage to send midi to the MidiHub via din cables. This means that i cannot access 16 channels per midiout, only 16 channels in total.

Im not sure but i think i read it somewhere that the M+ doesnt work with any midi hub in its current version.

• Like Like x 1
  15. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

Thanks for the info , I just ordered one .
    I use a nektar midi flex 4 with the m+ Via usb

16. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

Did you turn the midihub ports on in the settings?