Announcing: Symphony Series – Percussion

Discussion in 'KONTAKT' started by Mick @ NI, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Mick @ NI

Mick @ NI Banaholic NI Team

2. Mick @ NI

Mick @ NI Banaholic NI Team

3. Kami H

Kami H New Member

Now I regret my purchase of the others symphony series libraries. I think I'll have to wait 2 years for a new sale.
    199€ crossgrade no thanks.

4. Icaras

Icaras NI Product Owner

Yea I know me too. Add insult to injury: The complete set is $600 cross grade, so a half off sale will probably bring it down to $300. But if anything, you'll only lose $100 if you get it now as opposed to waiting for a sale next year.

5. brentboylan

brentboylan New Member

This is confusing. I already own everything but the percussion series. Why is the crossgrade price $599 instead of $199? If I just buy the percussion series will i have the "Collection" or what's the difference?

BTW, I think there should be something called, "Komplete Ultimate For Reals: No Really" that includes EVERYTHING, even new instruments and collections introduced between versions. Or rename what I have to, "Almost Komplete Ultimate 11 (plus a few extra things I paid extra for.)"

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Felix @ NI

Felix @ NI NI Team NI Team

Hey brentboylan, if you already own everything else then you could just add Percussion. There's no difference between owning all the individual products and owning the Collection.

7. Kami H

Kami H New Member

Except that you feel bad because you already paid 900€ and you must give 200€ extra to NI if you want Percussion.
    Total 1100€ crossgrade VS 600€ for the entire collection :mad:. Thank NI I love you ! But YOU do you love me ? I just have the bad impression since those last years that Native Instruments just hate me :(.
    You should really upgrade you price policies that's so unfair an awful. I think I'll might wait a sale or a nice gift from Native Instruments (ha ha ha I don't except that :( but who knows) or just pass and never buy anything outside Komplete Ultimate.

I had a chance to get Brass, Woodwind and String during june sales at 450€. So I might buy Percussion at 100€ if there's a sale next year. But Native Instruments pricing policies are unfair and there will be no more purchase outside Komplete for me.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2017
  8. RogerAnthony

RogerAnthony New Member

I just started downloading my string sections from Komplete 11. Does any of the libraries in the collection have orchestral cymbals? I know I could search but I'm downloading as my needs dictate onto main hard drive.

9. stratman3142

stratman3142 New Member

I've got the complete Symphony Series including the new Percussion Ensemble which is a great addition. But are there any plans to bring out Solo Strings as a part of this series? For me that would complete the set.

Apologies if this question has been asked before.

10. JBlongz

JBlongz NI Product Owner

I'm am confident there will be, as well as a dedicated choir library. It seems they are choosing the best decelopers for each category. They definitely scored big with the brass.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  11. Michael F Clef

Michael F Clef New Member

Yes good people of NI, I recently purchased Komplete 11 Ultimate. I would certainly appreciate your making symphony series percussion essentials available at a discounted rate for owners of Komplete 11 Ultimate. Admittedly, not that 99 bucks is a killer.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  12. puzzlefactory

puzzlefactory NI Product Owner

Wish NI did a "complete the bundle" discount for the new symphony collection.