Announcing: Traktor DJ 2

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR DJ (for iPhone and iPad)' started by Mick @ NI, Jan 24, 2019.

1. AcidAlex303

AcidAlex303 NI Product Owner

I assume that the beta phase is now complete?

• Like Like x 1
  2. rach2000

rach2000 New Member

I bought the s2 mk3 because I thought it would work with the ipad.

3. AcidAlex303

to be fair it has always stated that it’s coming soon, so you should have known it wasn’t out yet

4. Dubi

Dubi NI Product Owner

• Like Like x 2
  5. AcidAlex303

6. AcidAlex303

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kalo

Kalo Active Member

Well seen ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kalo

Kalo Active Member

Great catch ... how you found it ? ... anyhow:

Thank you for your :thumbsup: to me, funny as not a big issue, butyou sent me the hundredth one :D nice .. lol, so congratulation to you too!.

And welcome to our forum as quite new member ... fyi: the 'bad' thing in this TDJ forum: normally we wont get answers from NI here (so don't expect any feedbacks, unfortunatly) .. the good news: NI Is reading the posts for sure, and it is a great community between TDJ user i feel, enjoy ! ;)

9. Dubi

Dubi NI Product Owner

Thank you for the welcome!
    I was searching for „Traktor DJ2“ in Google, so I found it.

10. Kalo

Kalo Active Member

google .. funny ;) ... THX ! :thumbsup:

11. Dubi

Dubi NI Product Owner

Google is our friend :D
    Congrats to your 100th :thumbsup: Kalo, It was an honor for me! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Sean McCabe

Sean McCabe NI Product Owner

Anybody got any idea what model of iPads this app will support. As i have an S2 MK3 the app will be free for me is that correct, i am looking at purchasing an iPad may be the iPad mini what do you guys think.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dubi

Dubi NI Product Owner

Hi and welcome to this forum. Yes, when you own a S2mk3 you will get Traktor DJ2 for free, for iOS andI think for Desktop too. I don’t know which iPads are supported, maybe the beta-testers here can answer this. Otherwise you have to wait till it is in the AppStore to have a look at the description.

14. oliverforce

oliverforce New Member

Been long waiting to know that too. I've bought a 2017 iPad Pro last week. Hope the "Pro Motion" really looks great!

NI logic: "Spring 2019" = June 12, last day of Spring :'D

15. foolcool

foolcool New Member

[​IMG]
    I don't know how legitimate this is, but there's some event attached to it. Here's the source link: https://www.miroc.co.jp/rock-on/native-instruments_traktor-dj2/ In case You're japanese reading skills got a little rusty: "Native Instruments Traktor DJ2 is released on May 28! We also have an entrance free event where you can experience TRAKTOR sound!"

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. Sean McCabe

Think i might get the 9.7 from last year some pre installation details would not go amiss though Getting supper hyped.

17. Kalo

Kalo Active Member

Lets see what happens in 3 days ;)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dubi

Dubi NI Product Owner

I don’t want it before recording function and grid editor are included! o_O

• Like Like x 2
  19. Billybob_85

Billybob_85 New Member

So last week u were busting ur ass to get it & now u dont want it because it doesnt have recording or grid editor?? Highly doubt NI are going to release a half finished product!! Did it ever occur to u that these features were omitted from the beta testing & will possibly be included in the main release?? As Kalo says lets see what happens in 3 days!!

20. Sean McCabe

So I have the iPad 9.7 6th gen I have one of them camera adapters. However whenever I connect the iPad to the standard USB port on the back of the s2 mk3 ,the iPad tells me that the controller is trying to draw to much power. I guess I will need a male to male usb cable, to go from the camera adapter to the iPad port on the controller. Any advice guys