1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE
NOTICE:

Our Traktor Pro Public Beta is available again in our new online community. Join us if you want to try new features.

MORE INFO

Announcing: Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3

Discussion in 'KONTROL S2 / KONTROL S3 / KONTROL S4' started by Mick @ NI, Sep 6, 2018.

1. ErikMinekus

ErikMinekus NI Product Owner

As I posted earlier, HID support for these controllers has to be built into Traktor. Since TP2 is no longer receiving updates, that will never happen.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  2. SouthernSounds

SouthernSounds New Member

Is it possible to configure the crossfader to perform fader start as in my Pioneer DJM400 mixer?

3. TheLowEnd

TheLowEnd New Member

Could someone help me please? I got an S2 MK3 for Christmas which works ok with the pad app, but not with scratch pro I have on my Mac. I’m useless with macs and too scared to try and update it, especially as my Mac has a tendency to crash (not when I’m using Traktor thankfully but it can with other stuff). When I open Scratch Pro the S2 initially lights up then goes dark and nothing works.
    If I install the software that came in the box, will it install alongside scratch Pro or will it save over it. Replace it?
    The Mac is running OS X El Capitan 10.11.6. Any help would be massively appreciated. Thanks. ✌

4. ErikMinekus

ErikMinekus NI Product Owner

The S2 MK3 requires macOS 10.12 or later, as well as Traktor Pro 3, which comes in the box. Assuming you still have TP2 installed, you can just install TP3 alongside it. The first time you run it it will ask if you want to import your collection from TP2.