1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE
NOTICE:

Our Traktor Pro Public Beta is available again in our new online community. Join us if you want to try new features.

MORE INFO

Announcing: Traktor Kontrol S3

Discussion in 'KONTROL S2 / KONTROL S3 / KONTROL S4' started by Mick @ NI, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Dj_zed

Dj_zed New Member

For anyone interested, the latest asio4all driver version 2.15 beta works great with windows 10 and traktor s3 control.
    The best results are with 192 and 512 sample rate settings. I managed with my slightly older i5 laptop to get 7.4ms overall latency and stable work with 48000 hz set, 192 sample rate adjustment and slider on 160 samples OUT setting on latency compensation. 4 channel and filters ON for all 4 channel, some search put on C just to be full on load and to be sure that sound on full load wont get cracked, and it dont. 20210321_193313.jpg

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. NST_yuriy

NST_yuriy NI Product Owner

traktor.jpg

Why is there no Jog Wheel setting for the more expensive controller? It is very inconvenient and bad that when you touch it accidentally, the music can stop.

native instruments probably don't care about user needs at all. they will release the device and on the second day there will be no improvements. some minor changes and that's it ... sorry. By the way, about ASIO drivers - this controller doesn't need them. with native drivers, it works great without stuttering even on a weak laptop.

3. Jonathan Blake

Jonathan Blake New Member

You have

4. Jonathan Blake

Jonathan Blake New Member

There are two buttons ON the controller - 'Grid' and 'Jog' - switch on 'Jog' - that deactivates the jogwheel.

• Like Like x 1