1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else getting weird messages saying "submission cannot be completed"?

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by puzzlefactory, Nov 1, 2011.

1. puzzlefactory

puzzlefactory NI Product Owner

When I'm trying to navigate round the NI forums I keep getting messages (becoming more and more frequent) saying "the submission cannot be processed because of a missing security token".

It happens whether I'm using my iPhone or my laptop. I never used to get these messages, which started popping up a couple of days ago. I haven't changed either my computer or iPhone setup in that time so I really don't think it's something I've done that's causing it.

I've sent a message to the administrators informing them of it but in the mean time I thought I would see if anyone else is getting these messages?

(Edit: It just happened again when trying to post this thread!)

2. Mr36

Mr36 NI Product Owner

I've been getting this and contacted the administrator yesterday about it. It was getting a bit annoying.

Anyway, I haven't heard back from them yet but since, I have tried a few things and the last thing I tried seems to have stopped it...
    Try logging out, then removing all cookies from Native Instruments, restarting your browser, then logging back on and carrying on with your day.

3. faster

faster NI Product Owner

Same here, started a few days ago

4. Mr36

Mr36 NI Product Owner

Scratch what I said before, it's happening again...

5. jiggle

jiggle Forum Member

I filled out a ticket about it and it hasn't happened to me since. Maybe its something that's added to each account?

6. dreddiknight

dreddiknight NI Product Owner

7. puzzlefactory

puzzlefactory NI Product Owner

Oh good (sort of) i'm glad its not just me....it is very annoying!

8. yaren

yaren Account Suspended

ive been getting these for months... and saying something about some secruity feature not installed... i cannot even login without it doing this... what i have to do is go to them the forum in my browser and it fixes it... does my head in.. contacted support 5 times over this. not 1 bit of a reply. but i guess they dont bother with this sort of issue... i got 1 reply and it asked me if i was a member of the forum lol...

9. Real_Blackroom

Real_Blackroom Forum Member

10. djr005

djr005 NI Product Owner

+1

It's really annoying :S

11. spacef2011

spacef2011 Forum Member

12. faster

faster NI Product Owner

This is what I get on Chrome.

13. Keir @ NI

Keir @ NI Community, man NI Team

Hi all - sorry about this. We're aware of the problem and are working to get it sorted ASAP. In the mean time, apologies for the inconvenience.

14. trux

trux NI Product Owner

i get this error every time i load the site and pretty much any link i click on the forum. found that if you wait for the top navigation bar to finish loading then links work correctly. ymmv.