1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Anyone going to use Traktor Pro at their Gig Saturday Nov. 1st?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by KKorpos, Oct 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KKorpos

KKorpos Forum Member

Just curious on how many of you are going to use this at your gig first thing on Saturday night?

Personally....I have a big wedding that I am DJing this Saturday....so, I am not going to use it (they paid me too much money for me to go out using something I haven't really beaten up and tested on my machine).

But....I am excited for the rest of you that are going to maybe use it!

2. dj mutley

dj mutley NI Product Owner

depending where your at the release date may difer

here in los angels we get it on the 31st if im not mistaken

so we get more time to use it before sat

3. djquartz

djquartz NI Product Owner

I've already used it at a gig, zero problems.

4. harry_Tf

harry_Tf Forum Member

i'll have to wait till the following week if i do.

5. PhilL

PhilL Moderator Moderator

I will be, but then I have a little more time using it than others, cept Quartz ;)

6. TeLLy

TeLLy NI Product Owner Extraordinaire

Same here, I've had time to play with it already. No gig on the 1st, but on the 8th I will. However it would be inadvisable to grab ANY new DJ software and spin with it the same day/night as having purchased and installed it. Always good to test-run a piece of software before taking it out live.

7. dj wb

dj wb Forum Member

i canceled all my gigs to fully test pro
    even send my girlfreind away for the weekend :p

8. KKorpos

KKorpos Forum Member

Hey, I didn't catch this....guess the same applies for me since I am in Boston/USA.

9. chilly

chilly Returning Customer

I'm gonna try.

US is gettin it on the 31st?

10. PhilL

PhilL Moderator Moderator

Dude that is messed up! Cancelled gigs? Wot were you thinkin'? Tell me where your parties were at I'll come play them before / between / after mine. you do know that sending GF out of town probably means 10 new pairs of shoes right? :lol:

11. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

Hes not joking either. The payback of me buying Scratch a few months back was my girl spending the weekend in Leeds City Centre with her friends. I picked her up from the train station and could barely fit her shopping in the back of my car!

Get the reciepts and get the tax back off those Manolo Blahniks :(

12. bengiovanni

bengiovanni New Member

hahaha i wouldnt go as far as cancel gigs to test new gear, i spin at a lounge where obnoxious ballers parade the place thinking they own it though... if worst comes to worst, the lounges ipod is on standby;

13. johnnybeverton

johnnybeverton Forum Member

Let us know how it goes, will be using it next Friday...!

14. 96k

96k Forum Member

I hope so. I'm doing a big all day party tomorrow, it'd be nice to give it a spin if I can ever download it.

15. letsgooutside

letsgooutside Forum Member

I'm using at my gig tonight, Friday October 31st. Just spent an hour with it and it should work out fine. :)

16. klico

klico NI Product Owner

:D

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  17. Dj Kad

Dj Kad NI Product Owner

lol..know i know why my doorbell rang a lot in these days. Lot of traktor user's gf arrived unsatisfied at my home (j/K)

I hope to test this software soon cause i'm deciding to buy it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.