Anyone waiting for Summer of Sound 2019 sale? - IT'S HERE!

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by LoveEnigma, May 16, 2019.

1. Old Mike

Old Mike NI Product Owner

Plugin Alliance started the next sale, too.

I really have to stop now. NOW. :p

2. tempsperdu

tempsperdu NI Product Owner

This is where we see how much you really spent..how much are your monthly PA vouchers?? :p:D

3. Old Mike

Don't need it anymore when my K12U-Box arrives, because I come from K10. Think about it, I would let it go for less than sale price.

4. Old Mike

Hahaha. 25 EUR. Only because everything was catched at sales.

Call me the ultimate sales-hunter! :D

5. Old Mike

Multiply with 4 just for Omnisphere last month :eek:

6. tempsperdu

Oh dear..so what's left on your shopping list..there can't be much now...........................

7. Excited2LearnHappy4NI

Excited2LearnHappy4NI New Member

I'm seeing some other people are reporting they have their keys already. I checked the orders page and it says there's an error and no keys are available. The initial e-mail DID say to wait. I'm just nervous about using a new retailer and them not having the serials available right away. I appreciate the reassurance that they're a quality provider. Guess I should just be patient. Sent off a quick email. Will keep everyone posted if / when they follow through.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Old Mike

Actually, it should be enough until the end of days. But I am selling stuff all the time, so it is kind of not soo bad (I soothe myself).

Everything is gonna be alright. :p

9. Excited2LearnHappy4NI

Excited2LearnHappy4NI New Member

Thanks for the update! I'm the one who commented about not getting a serial on either of my purchases. Still waiting, but glad to hear yours went through.

10. gcorcella

gcorcella New Member

I saw that the website said about 4 working days even for the downloadable version. But if you received yours in about 30 minutes I think they made a mistake. I want to buy the upgrade from Select on Best Service but I wasn't sure because of this delivery in "about 4 days".

11. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

Made the same with midi controllers had really a lot of different ones but now I hold my studio, A49 and my good old behringer bcr2000 for the motor faders

Uwe

• Like Like x 1
  12. Old Mike

I got through different ones - Faderport, Behringer BCF, the new one One-Fader thing, a cc121 from Steinberg, etc. Now I got a used cc121 again. Hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  13. twist1ne

twist1ne New Member

Yes, I recieved the serial in an email from Best Service and then later recieved a confirmation email fron NI. Pasted in Native Access and am installing a few things right now.

• Like Like x 1
  14. telecode101

telecode101 NI Product Owner

anyone using those brainworx guitar amp sims @ plug alliance? are they better sounding than guitar rig? I mostly use clean guitar sounds with light over drive

15. telecode101

telecode101 NI Product Owner

are you based in the EU or US?

16. twist1ne

twist1ne New Member

I feel your anxiety! I was nervous too because I'd never bought from them before but had heard them mentioned on other reputable forums. That extra little discount pushed me over the top, lol.

Their systems are probably just overloaded today, especially with N.I. still not having it on the main page! Hang in there, mate.

17. twist1ne

twist1ne New Member

U.S. (Florida)

I'm convinced they are all overwhelmed or unprepared, now that I look a little closer at my install.

I ordered from Best Service just before noon, received the email from them with serial at 12:08 PM, and an email from NI at 12:33. I think the serial showed up in my Best Service account first though.

I had already pasted it into Native Access before reading the NI email. I had to restart it because I recieved an error message, something about a "header error" or something. After restarting Access it took the code.

Finally just looked at the actual NI email (doesn't include serial) and found it odd that it only lists these products:

Creator Tools for KOMPLETE
    Analog Dreams for KOMPLETE
    Ethereal Earth for KOMPLETE
    Hybrid Keys for KOMPLETE
    TRK-01 Play for KOMPLETE

Rest assured that all of K12U shows up in Native Access though (and in my NI account), the email just didn't list everything.

Rush job?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  18. tempsperdu

Only used Bassdude and it's impressive and rather versatile. Not heard anything but praise for the others.
    Someone on Gearslutz is also recommending this @ $29
    Nembrini Audio New BST100(Soldano SLO100) Super Overdrive Guitar Amp

19. Old Mike

As we had to delay our vacations for two days, I cancelled my first boxed-order and ordered at bestservice, too.
    I did get an email, that no serial is available. :eek:

"Unfortunately no serial number / license code is available for the following product, or the license needs to be individually ordered or generated per customer.
    Our service team has been informed already and will see to it at once."

I hope they do work at the weekend. If I knew that, I wouldn't have cancelled my first order. ;)

20. Russellmus

Russellmus New Member

Aww, I was gonna bite, but so far they only have Ultimate discounted, only the standard K12 is in my price range :(

*waits impatiently*