Anyone waiting for Summer of Sound 2019 sale? - IT'S HERE!

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by LoveEnigma, May 16, 2019.

1. LoveEnigma

LoveEnigma NI Product Owner

Thanks for the information. That's strange though. The NI email should actually mention just "Komplete 12 Ultimate Update" or whatever it is, instead of partial list of individual products, which does not make sense.

Not sure what's going on, but I think I am gonna wait until next week for the sale to show up on NI and things to get stabilized.

Good to know that everything worked well for you. The little additional discount at Best Price is making me a bit impatient though. :p

2. laszlozoltan

laszlozoltan NI Product Owner

edited

exactly....apparently we will have a month, so why risk with an errant merchant promising to ignore an embargo ? authorized distributors will have had the heads up in order to prepare their web pages with same pricing across the board-
    Id be wary of undercut deals and such. Even if you have less than a month to live....a couple of days earlier will make such a difference ?
    Step outside into the sunshine and enjoy a nice day- time will come, soon enough

• Like Like x 1
  3. gcorcella

gcorcella New Member

I just purchased the Upgrade from Select to Ultimate on Best Service. Just arrived an e-mail with the same message:
    "Unfortunately no serial number / license code is available for the following product, or the license needs to be individually ordered or generated per customer.
    Our service team has been informed already and will see to it at once."

Maybe the resellers are not allowed to deliver the serial numbers until the sale won't be active on NI website.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Old Mike

Old Mike NI Product Owner

I don't think so. The availability of e.g. upgrades for ultimate collectors edition are "immediately available". That's different from the status of other updates.
    I think they blew out their contingent of licenses and have to get some new.
    Sadly, probably not at the weekend.

• Like Like x 1
  5. gcorcella

gcorcella New Member

Uhm, ok
    Maybe we should wait for Monday.
    I hope we don't have to wait for June 6 D:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Old Mike

Regarding that others already got their licences, I hope for faster delivery, or deliverance - whatever you prefer :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. LoveEnigma

Looking at the excitement this time, after this sale, almost everyone would be on some version of Komplete 12. After all, that's what NI (and we) want. :D

Never been so excited to wait for a Monday...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Old Mike

They are very good and tempting offers. And we are addicted sacrifices of the music Industrie. :p

9. tempsperdu

tempsperdu NI Product Owner

More importantly do I want to pay the extortionate price to upgrade to V7 before it becomes even more extortionate.........................life is so difficult since I decided my Kazoo just wasn't enough to get the job done..................................o_O

10. Old Mike

I am with you. It got more complicated, with more decision to make, more offers to choose from. Distracting from the real fun, if you do not take care.
    Btw., any more sales anywhere? :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. tempsperdu

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Old Mike

And hell yeah, even a free eq. But I really have enough now. And I am not into the modular-thing.

I do not want more "sales" mail, but for that I have to unsubscribe a lot :p

13. LoveEnigma

After this sale, I hope there are no sales for at least next few months, better until BF. Even if there are, I am committing now to buying any Native Instruments products only. After K12U update, I will only make any small purchases valued $49/$69, like any Expansion, New Synth or Play Series instrument I really like, especially with a couple e-vouchers I have. By focusing on just one company you like, you can bring down your expenses. So, you are totally limiting yourself and at the same time you are going overboard.

Guys, we need to stop, and help each other stop. Hope what I said above helps you with that. Please do something that helps me be better at that, as well. But seriously, I think I have realized that time has come to STOP.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. tempsperdu

Still no website update....don't they know they've got a sale on...someone should tell them.............................Come on René..there's work to be done!!! :confused::p:eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. LoveEnigma

Hey Mike. I am serious this time. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Old Mike

I want you all invite to my new established support group: The Anonymous Native Instruments Addicted. Shortform: TANIA

Hello, my name is Mike. I am an addicted. Nice to see you here. Let's talk about our emotions. I feel so empty today. I think I need more plugins.
    Without, my soul turns to grey and I need to compress the hell out of my high-mids to fade to yellow.

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. tslays

tslays NI Product Owner

Just one more vintage compressor... just ONE MORE!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. tempsperdu

Wave goodbye to Waves...Un-ally with Plugin Alliance, stop being soft with Softube, wipe your Slate clean, grow out of your Soundtoys, tell fab filter they really aren't fab at all...you get the picture...................................Oh and definitely but the boot into Plugin Boutique :D:D

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. Old Mike

I got them all;) But my slate subscription recently ended. Too much for me, didn't like the 500 rack design, too.
    But I am heavily flirting with soundtoys decapitator. But not now :D

20. Old Mike

So, now back to topic.

Did the sale finally start? ;)