1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Anyone waiting for Summer of Sound 2019 sale? - IT'S HERE!

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by LoveEnigma, May 16, 2019.

1. drbr

drbr New Member

My K11 will magically turn to K12U-Collector's Edition as soon as the sale goes on:D

2. Kaldosh

Kaldosh NI Product Owner

So sad to say I will have to pass on this one ....

3. DPFranz

DPFranz NI Product Owner

Yep. Will upgrade from K11U to K12U Collector as soon as the sale drops. Looking forward to all the orchestral stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  4. RJH_MUSIC

RJH_MUSIC New Member

I have Komplete 11 Ultimate and the website tells me it will cost $399.00 to update to Komplete 12 Ultimate. Not sure the 230 extra expansions are worth that. and it does not include the new version of massive yet.

5. RJH_MUSIC

RJH_MUSIC New Member

But i did purchase NOIRE today. I almost peed my pants when i watched the walk through video. Can't wait to get home from work tonight to install it. I feel like a kid in a candy store. Or i am 5 and it is Christmas Day and no-one else is up yet so i can't open presents. WAKE -UP! it is 5:00 AM already....

• Like Like x 1
  6. hi-d-ho-man

hi-d-ho-man NI Product Owner

waiting for 12UCE

7. LoveEnigma

LoveEnigma NI Product Owner

I think 230 was a typo, as there are 20 Expansions in K12U. Also, when on sale, the update from K11U to K12U will be $199. And if you have $100 more, the K12U CE update might be $299, which will give you 50 Expansions and the full versions of Symphony series instruments.

Regards to Massive, if you buy K12/K12U/K12U CE, Massive will automatically be added in your Native Access once it is released. So yes, you will get Massive.

8. RJH_MUSIC

RJH_MUSIC New Member

Oops! Yes i meant 20, just call it fat finger. So that is why every one is waiting for the summer sale. Me too then. $199 is much more reasonable. To tell you the truth though, i would rather but the upgrade from a a store which would include the USB hard drive. I really do not want to download all that stuff. Maybe it is just me not knowing how to update correctly, but when i bought the upgrade from 10U to 11U, the installer could not figure out that it just needed top update existing software, it reinstalled everyone from scratch. SO now i have two directories, Komplete 10 Ultimate and Komplete 11 Ultimate.

9. LoveEnigma

I understand your pain, but I would strongly recommend to avoid getting the box version. If anything, it will difficult to resell/transfer it in future.

Install Native Access, set the paths in the preferences and then everything should take care of itself when you update.

Also, if possible and if you are short of hard disk space, just get rid of the Komplete 10 Ultimate folder. Ensure K11U paths are configured in NA before updating to K12U. These are of course just some suggestions. Ultimately, it depends on your situation if you can really do it.

10. Old Mike

Old Mike NI Product Owner

Anybody knows, how much the k12u update for k12 will be?

11. LoveEnigma

It won't be an update, but an upgrade. The price is currently $599, so during 50% sale it will be $299.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. tempsperdu

tempsperdu NI Product Owner

Current quoted price is €599. Previous Summer of Sounds have been 50% I believe.

13. Old Mike

Would it be worth to get more around which I probably would never use?:)

Can anybody convince me to throw my money out?:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. LoveEnigma

Once NI launches the sale and you visit the website/see the ads and comments on the forum, the money will automatic flow out. :D:p

• Like Like x 1
  15. Old Mike

That is what I am scared of :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. tempsperdu

It really depends on what you want to do. I got K11 Ultimate in a Summer Of Sound and didn't regret it at all LOL though then again I wanted Razor and the additional basses and drums. There's still probably some I haven't used but I also realise I could have got by without a lot of it. There are always alternatives for things if you shop around and some of them are free.

17. Old Mike

If I only knew ;)

It is a hobby for me, and I bought some things like razor, etc. which I could sell. It is tempting to get a really lot of stuff.

But in the end I know, the more sources and possibilities, the more I get easily distracted and searching for "the" sound instead of make something useful.
    But, you know, the temptation ;)

• Like Like x 1
  18. tempsperdu

I've been 'sale-ing' since Nov and have even more stuff I hardly have time to learn............it was so much easier when I was completely broke....LOL although I stll am I just have a lot more 'reasons' to be.....................:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Old Mike

Yes, the neverending sales. Emails every day. The whole year. I spent a lot, too. And haven't had the time explore everything. That's the curse of the addicts :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

That's why now I only concentrate on cubase, native stuff and melda plugins. That's more than enough for me.

Uwe

• Like Like x 2