Anyone waiting for Summer of Sound 2019 sale? - IT'S HERE!

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by LoveEnigma, May 16, 2019.

1. Tony Jones

Tony Jones NI Product Owner

Pricing seems to have changed - Select - Standard now £199.50 UK price where all the retailers are showing £159!!!

2. vissr

vissr New Member

I was a bit dissapointed guys. I have been silently following this thread.. and you guys have been on this non-stop..
    And then when it finally went live I was already downloading the stuff before I read it here ;)

Jokes aside, great stuff! Thanks NI.

3. Tony Jones

Though if I follow the links from the advert I still get the £159 price! My 'KOMPLETE offers' price is still showing £199.50

4. Russellmus

Russellmus New Member

Fantastic, the system crashed after taking the money from my bank account and sent me back to the ‘continue to payment’ screen. Couldn’t be happier!

5. tslays

tslays NI Product Owner

Wow, the servers getting smashed right now. Cannot even complete my checkout. So much excitement!:cool:

6. Tony Jones

Same here!

7. tslays

tslays NI Product Owner

Anyone successfully bought K12 in the NI shop yet?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. maxim.9jan95

maxim.9jan95 New Member

Hi everyone! Do you know can I upgrade komplete 11 select to komplete 12 for $199? Or I have to have komplete 12 select

9. Tony Jones

Hmmm I never complete the transaction with all the server glitches yet it's now in my account. I'm worried my credit card thinks two transactions are coming for the same amount but I'll keep an eye on it

10. Russellmus

Russellmus New Member

It took my money before it crashed on me nooooo

11. Tony Jones

Check Native Access - it may still appear, mine did

12. Russellmus

Russellmus New Member

Nah, it’s still in my cart waiting for me to pay again. In the support chat now.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Russellmus

Russellmus New Member

And by chat I mean they’ll get back to me via email...

14. Tony Jones

You'd think they were busy!

15. jbuonacc

jbuonacc NI Product Owner

i've got Komplete 11, i wonder why my upgrade prices show as $99 for K12 but $499 for K12U (it also shows $499 for K12U CE)? i thought it was always $299 for K12U during 50% off. what's changed?

i've been thinking off selling off Komplete 11 for a while (never use most of it), but $99 always seems like too good of a deal to pass up. going from K11 to K12 looks like it would include some nice additions (Massive X, Kontakt 6, Ric bass, etc). i'd love to just be rid of it all though, Reaktor is the only thing i couldn't be without and i have a separate license for that.

can't tell if right now is a good time or a bad time to sell K11 (if i decided to do so).

16. Russellmus

Russellmus New Member

I want my Komplete 12 gosh dang it!!!1

This is such an anti climax after waiting all night for it to go live :(

17. Dalton5000

Dalton5000 New Member

Hey guys, I've been watching all your posts from the shadows as I've been waiting for the sale (since April) too and I think you're all great! You've been making me laugh with your posts! I was looking for a Komplete Kontrol s61 mk2 bundled with Komplete 12 ultimate edition and I gotta say I was a little bit disappointed with the price on the NI website despite it being a Summer of Sound. So as a heads up to anyone else who might be interested, I went to GAK (UK) and found the same bundle for £879.00 (and then after speaking to salesman in chat I got a further discount). Thought this might help someone else perhaps - it's a big saving compared to the on the NI website:thumbsup:

18. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

There are a few issues we are not able to fix right off the bat in the chat when we have a huge amount of people requesting assistance. We will get to you as soon as possible via email so you can access your Komplete 12. I have to say the bad rating was uncalled for tho ;)

• Like Like x 1
  19. jbuonacc

jbuonacc NI Product Owner

?? the summer sale is always for upgrades, not hardware/Komplete bundles. i think that's earlier/later in the year?

20. Dalton5000

Dalton5000 New Member

Yeah, I'm sorry for you dude. I hope it works out for you soon!