Anyone waiting for Summer of Sound 2019 sale? - IT'S HERE!

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by LoveEnigma, May 16, 2019.

1. Howl

Howl NI Product Owner

2. Russellmus

Russellmus New Member

Second attempt at ordering successful! Thanks Matt and Maik, and sorry for any grumpiness on my part earlier... :oops:

Wow my ‘not installed’ section in NA has ballooned from 7 to 60 :eek: I didn’t realise I was buying that many things haha.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Russellmus

Russellmus New Member

Can you not choose between update and upgrade in the drop down menu ok he page after you click buy?

4. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

Are you checking the pricing pages or the Komplete offer section ?

5. Howl

Howl NI Product Owner

yes i can buy the update, NI does not check if you buy the correct update, i am still considering it, if i buy 12. or wait for 13.
    it is only that i find it very strange, that first, all the time there was 12, my update price was 399,50. and now my upgrade price is 499,50.
    so something went wrong.

6. Matt @ NI

Glad to hear it worked the second time ;)

7. Howl

Howl NI Product Owner

yes, from my account, "my komplete offers"...

8. Matt @ NI

Please just PM me about this so we don't flood the thread.

9. Matt @ NI

I think the Komplete offers is quite buggy at the moment so better use the pricing page when logged in to get the accurate price :

KOMPLETE 12: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/bundles/komplete-12/pricing/
    KOMPLETE 12 ULTIMATE: http://www.native-instruments.com/products/komplete/bundles/komplete-12-ultimate/pricing/
    KOMPLETE 12 ULTIMATE COLLECTOR: https://www.native-instruments.com/...plete-12-ultimate-collectors-edition/pricing/

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Howl

Howl NI Product Owner

aha, there are the good prices! thanks! glad that i am not the only one with buggy komplete offers, it can throw people of. also softube had there problems.... ow well can happen! i see the correct price. now; doubt..... haha.

many thanks!

11. janila

janila NI Product Owner

My credit card shows a reservation for the correct sum even if the shop crashed and I didn’t get the update. What should I do? I assume this is faster than support at the moment even though I did leave a support ticket.

12. Matt @ NI

Where do you see Time+Space selling downloads?

13. JediRobots

JediRobots New Member

Sorry if i'm posting in the wrong place, but I had a question but live chat seems to be down. I don't own any NI products and I've been waiting for this sale to get started.

Does anyone know if it's possible for me to purchase Select as a standalone (£159 - https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/bundles/komplete-12-select/) and then upgrade to 12 Ultimate (£399 - https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/bundles/komplete-12-ultimate/pricing/)?

This seems to be the cheapest way to obtain 12 Ultimate, costing a total of £558. But I'm confused, because the 12 Ultimate page lists 'upgrade' in a weird way - it says the upgrade applies to any version of Select bought with specific hardware... so it makes me think perhaps it's not for those that purchase Select as a standalone download?

The second cheapest way seems to be buying with Maschine Jam... but I already have a keyboard/drum pad, and it would take 2 weeks to ship (not sure if download is instant), and the products don't seem to work all that well with FL Studio...

Thanks for the help!

14. Tony Jones

Tony Jones NI Product Owner

I've got two reservations on my card but I also have the products (the shop crashed lots of times).

I'm downloading now and have raised a ticket. I don't think the forum guys can help with sales. If I'd realised it would be this chaotic I might have waited a bit before ordering!

15. Tony Jones

Tony Jones NI Product Owner

I think the pricing pages are all over the place - I had two different prices showing for the upgrade I bought. I'd probably wait for the site to calm down and check again later / tomorrow

16. Kevin4875

Kevin4875 New Member

Ahhh great thanks for the update! :)

17. laszlozoltan

laszlozoltan NI Product Owner

me too w the different pricing- collectors upg says ca$399.50 but when I log in my offer becomes ca$649

18. janila

janila NI Product Owner

That’s what I meant, that it’s ok to reorder and the false reservation will disappear (with or without the help from the support)?

19. AL’DREAD

AL’DREAD NI Product Owner

When you go to the “ buy” page does it not update the price ?

20. Luc VW

Luc VW New Member

Anyone been able to order the Collector's Edition Upgrade in a box ? I only see a download option... :/