1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone waiting for Summer of Sound 2019 sale? - IT'S HERE!

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by LoveEnigma, May 16, 2019.

1. AL’DREAD

AL’DREAD NI Product Owner

Yeah , my prices shown were not correct, until I went to the “ buy” page , then I saw the correct price , with a message “ you qualify for this product because you are a owner of komplete 10 ultimate”

2. AL’DREAD

Me too , you can get a box version from a 3rd party store
    Debating what to do myself, the hdd comes in handy .
    My no1 question would be
    If I have ku10 installed and about 10 expansions, how much data will it take to download ku12 ce .

3. tempsperdu

tempsperdu NI Product Owner

I have (due tomorrow) but that was through a reseller (GAK)

4. LoveEnigma

LoveEnigma NI Product Owner

I did not mean downloads or boxed, but just that they also seem to be running out of stock. I think they are selling boxed versions only.

Matt @ NI Are they not supposed to sell downloads or anything like that?

5. Luc VW

Luc VW New Member

At least 630 GB I guess... ;) (probably a lot more, unless the ce contains all the products (also the ones you already own).

A backup HDD would be very handy indeed. But I only found some 3rd party stores selling serials. Maybe NI just doesn't release this edition on disk (otherwise it would be selectable after clicking on "buy").

Anyway, if you know a 3rd party that sells ku12 ce on disk, please let me know... Thanks !

6. tempsperdu

A lot of retailers only seem to have the CE upgrade from Komplete rather than both that and Komplete Ultimate.

7. Steve Thomson

Steve Thomson New Member

I purchased the upgrade to Komplete 12 this morning and got an initial email from NI stating the my "request" has been received and is being reviewed. This seems strange as for all my previous orders from NI, I received all emails and serial number immediately.

Has anyone else had this happen? I'm at work so I have no way of seeing if the K12 products are yet available for download through Native Access. I was hoping to start downloading when I get home this evening.

8. jbuonacc

jbuonacc NI Product Owner

ahh, sorry, you're right.

this sort of makes sense, think. i don't think there's any discount on the hardware, but 50% off off the cross-grade price when buying Maschine. i think if you bought Maschine separately you'd be able to get K12 for the same price (roughly?) after it's registered. like you found, you can probably get a dealer to offer a lower price altogether for buying both.

9. LoveEnigma

LoveEnigma NI Product Owner

That's strange indeed. But I think it might be there in Native Access, as these days we don't receive any serial numbers via email. They are just put into our account as unregistered. Once we download through NA, the products get registered/activated.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  10. AL’DREAD

https://www.pmtonline.co.uk/native-...collectors-edition-upg-ku8-12#product-details

I don’t think you have to download the whole 630 gb if you already have an earlier version of ultimate .youd already have a big chunk of it .

Im also not sure the 50 expansions are on the hdd , they may need downloading anyway .

Agree the hdd is good for a backup drive :)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  11. gcorcella

gcorcella New Member

You're welcome :)
    Anyway, I don't know why they take 2/3 days to get the serials from NI. I really hope we'll get them tomorrow :D

12. Kevin4875

Kevin4875 New Member

Ya, it's complete bs. I got it from Best Service cause I wanted to have it faster than on the NI site cause the NI site wasn't offering it yet. But now it turns out had I waited until NI offered it on their own site, I would've gotten it today and thus sooner!! I thought I took the fastest route but I actually chose the slowest route. I deeply regret that I didn't just wait for the deals to appear on the NI site. I guess it's my punishment for being so impatient. :p Oh well, fingers crossed for tomorrow! :D

13. laszlozoltan

laszlozoltan NI Product Owner

ah, so it did= I certainly had no intention of upgrading at the higher price. This is more reasonable

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kaydigi

Kaydigi NI Product Owner

Going to order the HDD Collectors edition from sweetwater. I just want to look at the over lap in my maschine expansions, and see how many I have to sell.

15. Old Mike

Old Mike NI Product Owner

Thanks, I already found that site yesterday. I came to the conclusion that there is no way to ignore trackspacer.

I give TDR a try. But Trackspacer convinced me really fast.
    Load it, select source, select frequency range and strength. A bit of attack and release and the results are really fantastic. A really useful plugin (as about all trillion I bought before) :p

But seriously, it works like a charm.

But now I am on vacation until Saturday. Maybe it's on sale until then :D

16. v00d00ppl

v00d00ppl NI Product Owner

I know it’s too later to get the physical edition of collectors edition but was there special artwork or a poster that came with it ? I’m almost done with the download of CE when I get home.

17. Michael Clark

Michael Clark New Member

Yeah, I'm on the "waiting for Best Service" bandwagon too. Apparently this was not the Best Service in this case. Been waiting since Friday because I thought I could get it on Friday (when I had a rehearsal), but now still waiting while NI customers are getting theirs now. On the upside I guess I saved about $50 since it was a little cheaper on Best Service site and they didn't charge me tax which is a decent amount in NY, but still a hassle. Keep checking my account only to see "Serial Number Currently Unavailable"

18. tempsperdu

Black Friday is only 4 months away LOL :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. twist1ne

twist1ne New Member

Wow, I guess I got lucky ordering from Best Service on Friday! Was almost an impulse buy (going with Ultimate instead of reggie) so having to wait longer would have been fitting punishment, lol. I'm glad everyone is getting sorted out, or at least has a firm status.

Cheers!

20. laszlozoltan

laszlozoltan NI Product Owner

thx for the heads up

• Funny Funny x 1