1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Anyone waiting for Summer of Sound 2019 sale? - IT'S HERE!

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by LoveEnigma, May 16, 2019.

1. LoveEnigma

LoveEnigma NI Product Owner

Old Mike

Hey Mike, now that you have got all the new, shiny tools, how about changing your name to New Mike? :D:p

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. tempsperdu

tempsperdu NI Product Owner

I think ever calling someone whose first bicycle was a Penny Farthing 'new' is a tad fanciful :oops::p:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Captain Blasto

Captain Blasto NI Product Owner

Well, I took the plunge and upgraded to Komplete 12 Ultimate yesterday! Got everything downloaded and installed over the course of about 10 hours, and am now in sound heaven. The expression on some of these software instruments is insane. I can see myself getting lost in Scarbee Funk Guitarist for hours.

I opted not to spend the extra $200-300 upgrading to Collector's Edition. I don't think I'd use the symphony stuff quite enough to need more than the essentials kits, and the majority of the remaining expansions are focused on genres I don't have much interest in messing with. But, if I ever change my mind or they add something compelling to K13 CE, I always have an extra tier to aspire to in a few years' time.

Having said that, I now have about 9,000 loops and 2,500 Massive presets to dig through, so I'll see y'all in a few years :eek::cool:;)

• Like Like x 4
  4. hi-d-ho-man

hi-d-ho-man NI Product Owner

Anyone get their $25 e-voucher? K12UCE has been registered for over a week now and nothing

5. Captain Blasto

Captain Blasto NI Product Owner

I haven't received mine yet either but it hasn't quite been 24 hours. Going to hit up their support in a couple hours if it hasn't come through.

6. tempsperdu

N O P E . . . LOL

and to think ..I'd even thought of getting Modular Icons with it......................................:D

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  7. Old Mike

Old Mike NI Product Owner

I'm not that old, yet :D
    Actually, in my nickname the "dirty" is missing. I once was a famous rap star. Then I went undercover to spend my money. "Hey, Dirty, NI got your money.."
    ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Old Mike

I got mine. Send Matt a PM. See the other thread, easily recognised by the title "voucher" :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. LoveEnigma

LoveEnigma NI Product Owner

Don't wait, contact Matt over chat. He helped me with the e-voucher as I also did not receive it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. telecode101

telecode101 NI Product Owner

i got mine today. trying it out. some cool stuff. some are so so.

11. dreddiknight

dreddiknight NI Product Owner

Totally agree with this.

One thing to bear in mind though, is that the purchase of Komplete might be linked to a crossgrade from Maschine.

So if one ever gets rid of Maschine, one would have to pay extra to keep Komplete.

• Like Like x 1
  12. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

I guess that changed now, if I understand this correctly:
    https://www.native-instruments.com/...hine-accessories/maschine-essentials/pricing/

I am allowed to buy while logged-in, so, I guess I could buy this and sell my controllers with software, this way I still have the qualifying product, or just sell them without it for buyers to buy it themselves?

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. Old Mike

I am allowed to buy an update to Komplete Select 12 and to Komplete 12.

Even I own K12U, but also k11 select. And k10.

I think, it is calculated from every single product in your account. That could irritate sometimes. Or should I upgrade to K12 Select for 49 dollar? Even got a voucher ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Old Mike

Didn't you want the super8? Asking for a friend...:p

Edit: Look at PA: Mastering Bundle 1 for 49 bucks. Go, get it. Chase the dragon :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. tempsperdu

Yeah I got Super 8.. slightly a cpu hog but better than you'd possibly think. Very likeable.

Already got Mastering Bundle One and Three....... tempted by Lindell Audio 354E LOL :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. dreddiknight

dreddiknight NI Product Owner

17. telecode101

telecode101 NI Product Owner

Agreed. Super 8 is amazing. And a resource hog. I guess time to get a new computer anyways. I am flipping between new AMD or new gen i7. We shall see what deals come out.

• Like Like x 1
  18. tempsperdu

LOL Compared to Arturia's Synthi it's positively frugal :eek: :D

• Like Like x 1
  19. v00d00ppl

v00d00ppl NI Product Owner

You’re scaring me. I will get home and test it on my iMac pro tonight. I’ve been so busy this week that I upgraded to V7 due to the price break but haven’t touched the new synths yet.

• Like Like x 1
  20. tempsperdu

I'll be very interested to see how you get on with it. IMHO it's a good emulation but I'm really going to have to upgrade to use it the way I'd want to.