Anyone waiting for Summer of Sound 2019 sale? - IT'S HERE!

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by LoveEnigma, May 16, 2019.

1. galactic orange

galactic orange NI Product Owner

Do we actually receive new serials? I just upgraded from K11U to K12U which comes with 20 expansions. I already had 15 of the expansions. I see the 5 new serials in my account, but no serials for duplicate expansions. Does this mean that new expansions weren't added, just upgraded and swallowed into the Komplete void and now I'm screwed? Was I supposed to unregister them before the Komplete upgrade?

2. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

You could unregister them now and maybe k12 too then register k12 again. Or just unregister the expansions and see what happens, if they then don't appear from k12 you could contact native.

Uwe

P.S. There is also online in the upper area of the table with the registered products a part where registered but not activated products are shown or something like that, maybe look there to see what's going on

• Like Like x 1
  3. LoveEnigma

LoveEnigma NI Product Owner

That's only because they were already installed and Native Access noticed that they need not be reinstalled.

Everything is normal. Just check your NI account at the website. You can still unregister and resell the Expansions you already had, as they would have their own serial numbers in your account.

No need to panic. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. galactic orange

Thanks. I'll make note of the serial numbers I've been using until now and unregister only those. And hopefully there will still be a Komplete version of the same thing in my account.

EDIT: Just a quick thought, do the expansions that come with Komplete even have their own serials, or is it possible that they share one serial with the Komplete license?

• Like Like x 1
  5. AL’DREAD

AL’DREAD NI Product Owner

they share the same serial with the komplete license, apart from some of the newer ones , but they are marked to say they came with ku12
    EA2F9D64-375F-4157-8EB2-AA817E763DD1.png

6. galactic orange

Awesome. Thanks! That helps a lot.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Old Mike

Old Mike NI Product Owner

You wouldn't be able to transfer the expansion on the transfer page, because it is part of a basic product (K12). You could only transfer single expansion licenses. You couldn't do anything wrong. ;)

8. Kaydigi

Kaydigi NI Product Owner

Am I mistaken or does Komplete CE not contain all the old expansions? I glanced and didn’t see prospect Haze on there.

9. v00d00ppl

v00d00ppl NI Product Owner

Prospect haze is not in CE. Sorry bro

• Like Like x 1