1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Anyone who bought Machine b4 Jan 1st

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by funky primate, Jan 8, 2012.

1. funky primate

funky primate Forum Member

Has anyone that took advantage of the special received there free expansion packs?
    I've been waiting for like a week now and I bought Maschine on Decmber 30 ! Ive already sent a email to support, but i wanted to know if anyone else was on the same boat as me.

2. yaren

yaren Account Suspended

NI are a bunch of useless narrens... you should just do what i did and turn up in person at their head office with a knife. it solves problems.. they even gave me komplete 8 for free

3. funky primate

funky primate Forum Member

hehehehe thats maniacal , i received a $30 evoucher , but no expansion pack email? i should take your advice :p

4. brivaldo78

brivaldo78 NI Product Owner

....in other news......

I wouldn't think that they're back to full speed since the holiday season, prob not until Monday. They're usually pretty quick with most stuff though, don't sweat it, it may just take a few days due to the backlog.

5. SmileBig

SmileBig Forum Member

I bought my maschine right when the deal started for the free expansions..

I had to email NI asking for my free expansion vouchers, and got an email with the codes about a week or two later.

soo hopefully you will get a reply soon.

6. Merchant

Merchant Forum Member

I don't think everyone's back from holiday - probably only tomorrow. I had to purchase Komplete 8 Educational for a course and when I phoned the dude that handles edu was still on leave. Someone else was so kind to process it for me.

Like brivaldo said, backlog. But you'll get your stuff :)