1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Apply button for track info screen

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by avaizhashmi, Feb 26, 2020.

1. avaizhashmi

avaizhashmi NI Product Owner

Quick one,
    I use Beatport Pro for desktop a lot. Bare with me it is connected to my feature request. Beatport Pro seems to be reverting the track properties over and over again. I have tried to find a few tricks around it, one of them being LOCKING the file after final edits but seem to be messing up still. I have given up on asking them any questions or requesting any features and reporting any bugs.

But one thing NI can do for me that will make my life a little easier is

"Please make the Apply button on the track info editing dialog box actually apply settings right when its pressed. I did not know the fact that Traktor saves settings on its way to quitting. Which would mean that if I have to save changes on the track info, I have to close Traktor everytime to make sure. "
    Thanks,
    A

2. ErikMinekus

ErikMinekus NI Product Owner

You can right click Track Collection on the left and click Save collection (which you can map to a keyboard shortcut as well).

• Like Like x 2
  3. avaizhashmi

avaizhashmi NI Product Owner

Thanks so much Erik.